1. The Unexpected Proposal

🔞 Warning: Heavy Smut

Megumi was tied up naked on the bed. His hands cuffed and pressed down at the bed. His dad, Toji, spanked his round and peachy ass. His teacher, Gojo Satoru, had his dick inside megumi's mouth and his ass, his virginity, was being taken by ryomen sukuna. Megumi was crying, he was hurt, he was in pain and he was helpless as he sucked off his teacher.

Toji fushiguro had sold his sons virginity to sukuna for a good sum of money and his teacher gave toji a good sum of money for a blowjob, without megumis consent ofcourse. He'd do it often, but those only involved hand jobs and blow jobs, never his actual virginity.

He was mercilessly fucked by the two of them as he got spanked by his own father.
"I want his hand in marriage." Sukuna proposed.
"Sure, how much money will you give me for him?" Toji asked, his interest peaqed.
"No- no dad please.." megumi begged as he muffled his sobs.
"Shut the fuck up." Toji was about to slap megumi as sukuna brushed off Tojis hand.
"Be fucking gentle with him." Sukuna growled.
Megumi simply cried as his teacher came inside his mouth and cleaned himself up and left shortly.
"How much are you willing to pay to marry him?" Toji asked once again, not caring about megumis opinion.
"Hm, I say I'll give you a good amount of money every month, and I'll take care of the entire wedding planning and rings." Sukuna stated as he fucked megumi.
"Isn't that great megumi?~~" Toji teased and asked megumi.
Megumi couldn't say a word, he looked up for a second and toji shoved in a lollipop inside megumis mouth.
"It's a sweet occasion, you've found your future husband after all~" Toji cooed.
Megumi cried as he sucked on the lollipop. Sukuna slowly took the lollipop outside megumis mouth and placed it inside his mouth.
Megumi was shocked by his gesture but didn't have the strength to say anything.
Sukuna soon came inside megumi.
"No- please not inside-!!" Megumi begged.
"Oh come on, it's your future husband, and it's not like anyone cares about your opinion." Toji scoffed as sukuna slowly pulled out his cock and came on megumis chest.
"Toji, I want to talk to your son, alone." Sukuna requested.
"Sure. I'll be down in the living room if ya need me, behave megumi." Toji stated as he left the room.
"I will marry you." Sukuna said.
"No, please I don't want that." Megumi begged.
"That decision will not change." Sukuna smirked.
"Please.. why do you even want to marry me?"
"Because you're beautiful, have you even looked at yourself? Who wouldn't want to marry you? You're fucking breathtaking. Whenever I used to see you, I've always wanted to fuck the brains out of you, you've got those pretty navy eyes, with that pretty face and gorgeous hair, oh and that damn waist. Fuck." Sukuna admitted.
"So.. just my looks..?" Megumi whispered, looking disappointed as ever.
"There's another reason. I want to take you out of this hell hole." Sukuna said sincerely.
"You'll just put me in more misery.. I want to continue with pursuing education.." megumi mumbled.
"No, trust me, I won't. I'll treat you like my prince." He said as he uncuffed megumi and covered both of them in a blanket.
"Come here, cuddle with me." Sukuna said slowly.
"Will you hit me if I say no..?" Megumi asked.
"No, I won't."
"What will you do?"
"Wait until you're ready."
"I'm not ready for marriage."
"I'll wait, finish your education, take all the time you want, just be mine."
"..."
"You're gonna live with me, starting today. Your needs will be prioritised and taken care of, anything else?"
"... no"
"Good, now will you cuddle me?"
Megumi simply hugged his knees and shook his head.
"No problem, megumi, my servants will pack all your stuff and drop it at my house."
"There are so many people more beautiful than me."
"False."
"There are."
"Well, I still want you, atleast give me a chance."
"..fine." He said, knowing he had no say in this and he'd had to obey him.
Sukuna softly ruffled his hair and megumi let him.

Sukuna soon made a call to his servant and got megumis stuff to be packed.
"You don't have many clothes." Sukuna said as he observed.
"Mhm.." megumi looked down.
"Toji does have alot of money though."
"You think he'd use it on someone useless.. heck.. someone like me?"
Sukuna tilted megumis chin upwards.
"You're not useless, I can assure you that."
"Yeah, since I'm useful as a toy, correct?"
"No. It isn't like that. Don't start now."
"Hm." Megumi said firmly as he wore his hoodie and some baggy pants.
"Your stuff has been packed, is there anything else you want to take?" Sukuna asked.
Megumi walked over to the closet, at the bottom of it was a pretty comb. It had belonged to his mother, the only thing megumi had of his mother. He placed the comb in his moving bag and turned back to sukuna and nodded.

Sukuna picked up his bag and went in the living room, where toji was seen watching TV.
"I'm taking your son."
"I know. Bye I guess."
"You're a terrible parent."
"Don't forget my payment every month." Toji said as he got up. He then walked towards megumi.
"And you Megumi, you better fucking listen and obey him, you get that?" Toji growled.
"You're useless in the name of a father." Megumi said coldly. Toji held his hands up to slap megumi but was stopped by sukuna.
"He's mine now." Sukuna stated.
"Yeah yeah, your property, whatever." Toji said
"Megumi, let's go darling." Sukuna said, an attempt to comfort megumi.
"Hm." He said without any emotion.
Sukuna held megumis hand and lead him outside the house, and they went and sat in sukunas Mercedes.

End of part 1.