5. wait, so we arent actually strangers?

Sukuna's Pov:

"Well, I'm gonna get going to uni, and then after uni, I'll be with two of my friends at a cafe." Megumi said to me.
"Oh, alright, what cafe?" I asked him.
"Probably the one down the street." He replied.
"Zen Zenin?" I asked to confirm.
"Yep, that one." Megs confirmed.
"Okay, I'm ready for work, I'll drop you to uni." I said to him.
"Kay, by the way, I did something." Megumi said sheepishly.
"What did you do?" I asked him curiously.
He handed me a homemade bento box.
"I made this myself, I was hoping you could take it to offi-" but before he could finish I pulled him into a hug.
"Sukuna!"
"I think I fell even more for you. I didn't think it was possible." I said as I hugged him tightly.
"It's not that deep! I was making my bento and decided to make yours too." Megumi explained.
"Lies, you made it because you love me." I reassured myself.
"Nope, don't be so delusional, now let's go." Megumi said as he tried to move away from my grip.
"Okay!" I said as I threw him over my shoulders.
"Hey! Put me down!" Megumi whined.
"Nope, never." I snickered as I put my bento box in my bag and took mine and his bag in my free hand.
"You put everything in your bag, megumi?" I asked him as he was whining.
"Ya, I did." He said, finally giving in. I carried us outside the house and locked the door on the way out. I carried us to our car and placed him on the passenger prince seat.

"I hate you." Megumi said as he looked outside the window.
"I'm sorryyyyyyy.." I whined to him. Gosh, the things he makes me do. I'm not complaining though. I started driving us to his uni.
"It's okay.. for now." Megumi said, it was more of a mumble though.
"We're here now, megumi." I said as I parked in front of his gate.
"Sukuna! We're at the gate."
"Yeah."
"You could have parked ahead."
"But then you'd have to walk more."
"Wow, okay, I'm going." Megumi said as he got out the car.
"Bye my blessing, study hard." I threw him a smile. He smiled back and rushed inside his uni.

Megumi Pov:
He's so embarrassing oh my god. Okay finally, I'm back at uni. I spot my friends by the lecture hall and walk up to them.
"Hey." I said. That earned me a smack on my back from Nobara.
"Hey!? Hey!? That's what you say after we find out you ran away from your house!?" Nobara said to me as I sulked.
"Oh come on, give me a break." I said quietly.
"Who was that guy who dropped you off at uni?" Yuji asked.
"Oh? You saw him? It was sukuna, my future husband." As soon as those words came out of my mouth, Nobara choked and yuji's eyes became wide.
"What?" The both asked in unison.
"My dad fixed my marriage with him." I said.
"What the fuck?! And you're okay with that?!" Yuji yelled at me.
"Look, he's not that bad okay, he's like super rich and doesn't like when other men touch me, he even said that he won't touch me without my consent, and he's kept his word so far." I explained to the two.
"But still! What if he does hurt you." Nobara asked as she sighed angrily.
"Look, if he does something then I'll run away. And come to any of your houses." I said to them.
"Are you really considering of marrying him? Is he your best choice? Do you know his age? His full name? His birthday? What he's actually like? What he does for work? His family backgrounds? His degree if he has any? All of that needs to be I'm consideration too, right?" Yuji said in a flow.
"... you're right. I'll take a background check off him." I said quietly, who knew he could be smart?
"Wow, you know your stuff yuji." Nobara said since she was just as shocked as I.
"Oh- oh it's nothing." Yuji said as he blushed.
"Now that I think about it, what's going on between you and junpei?" I asked him.
"Oh! we're still dating, yeah." Yuji said as he slightly blushed.
"That's good, we should get to class now." I said.
"What classes do you both have?" Nobara asked.
"I have chemistry." I answered.
"I've got chem. too." Yuji said.
"Sucks, I got biology. Practical class though. And Maki-san is in my class." Nobara said as she smirked.
"ooh~" me and yuji teased her, for she had a huge crush on maki san.
"Lets go now!" I said as I pulled yuji to our chemistry lecture hall.