10. Taking care in sickness and sadness (part 2)

Sukuna Pov:
Its 12:30 pm, and I miss megumi. I want to make up to him for breaking his trust and my promise to him and I feel terrible. I just bought like 50 soft toys for him. It's a surprise for him though. I set up all the soft toys in the bedroom. Speaking of the angel, he's calling me, I wonder why, since he said that he didn't want to talk.

"Hey Megumi." I said as I answered the call.
"Hello? Sukuna.. can you pick me up from the office? I don't feel so good and yuji isn't here.." Megumi said from the other end.
"Ofcourse gumi, I'll be there soon." I said.
"Okay.. thank you."
"Ofcourse baby, you don't have to thank me." I said as I got up and reached for the car keys.
"Mhm. Bye." Megumi said.
"Bye gumi, I love you." I said and he hung up.

I drove to his work place and called him up and now he's beside me. He's caught a fever too.
"I want puppies right now!" Megumi whined.
"You have a fever megumi, trust me you don't want puppies right now." I said.
"Can we get puppies when I get better?" He asked.
"I'll think about it." I said.
"Yes or no!?" He whined again.
"Fine, we'll get a puppy." I said.
"We need to get two! Or one will get lonely.." He said.
"We're almost home." I said, ignoring his request.
"Please ryomen?" He said. Oh god, he's making puppy eyes, he's so cute, how can I say no to him?
"Okay baby, anything you say." I said as I parked the car. I got up and megumi demanded to be carried like a prince to our home, and Ofcourse, who am I to say no to him? My cutie. I'll do my best to gain his trust, only for my gumi.

Megumi gasped as he saw the bedroom.
"Oh my gosh! So many soft toys!" He got off my hold and jumped up on the bed, snuggling with the soft toys.
"Baby baby, I'll get you your food here okay, so get comfortable." I said.
"No don't go! I want you to care for me.." megumi said. He sounded so sad.
"Baby.." I went and sat beside him and hugged him.
"I care for you. Alot. And I really am sorry for what I did. I will make it up to you with a meaningful apology. These soft toys are a first step to it. I'll go get you some food so you can take medicine after, okay?" I said and he just got on my lap and wrapped himself around me like a koala.
We hugged for about 5 minutes and then he let go of me and he laid down on the bed, snuggling with the tiger plush.

After about 15 minutes, I got him a warm meal in bed. He sure is acting like a little child. He's so cute. I just wanna hug him forever.
"Sukuna!" Megumi said.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"We cannot sleep in the same bed!" He declared.
"Why not?" I questioned him.
"You- you might try something sexual again!" He blamed.
"I won't gumi.." I reassured him.
"The truth is you might get a fever because of me so-" He said as he rubbed his head.
"I'm in love with you." The only words that came out of my mouth, but he ignored those words and instead snuggled with those soft toys. I got him his medication and soon he fell asleep.

It is around 3:30 pm right now and megumi just got up from his sleep. I'll check his temperature. I took a thermometer from the medical kit and measured his temperature. His fever is getting a bit higher now. Megumi got up and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you doing sukuna?" He asked.
"Oh gumi, I just took your temperature. You're hot."
"Oh, I know I'm hot~" He said as he winked, this cutie Oh my gosh.
"I know, you're my sexy lil baby~ but I was talking about your body temperature, your fever is getting bad, I'll get you an ice pack." I said and he fell back asleep.

I got him an ice pack and changed it at regular intervals. After an hour or so, he woke up.

"Sukuna, my head hurts.." megumi said. I checked his temperature and finally, it had gone down. I placed the ice pack away and he got on my lap and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Your fever has gone down, okay listen, let's go sit at the balcony and get some fresh air?" I suggested.
"Too weak to walk.. I want to stay here, in your arms.. its just.. it feels better here.. your touch.. I.." Megumi just started tearing up.
"I'm sorry for crying it's just-" megumi started.
"Hey hey.. shh.. it's okay. Let it out baby." I said slowly as I caressed his back and hugged him.
"Can we visit my dad anytime soon?" He asked whilst sobbing.
"Yes, yes we can baby." I said.
"I just want you to love me for me." He said, crying harder.
"I do love you. I love every damn part of you, love."
"I love you too, dammit." He said as he sobbed profusely, wetting my shirt.

After cuddling for hours, his high body temperature turned normal, and he didn't leave my side or tell me to leave. I fed him his meal, since he said he was too weak to hold the bowl. I gave him his last dose of medication and there he was back to normal.

I have the most grand date planned next weekend, I just hope everything goes right.