3. The start of a domestic life

Sukuna's Pov:
Megumi looks so cute when he sleeps. He's so adorable and pretty. So fucking precious. He's a blessing from the heavens itself. He's like a nymph. Fuck, when I first saw him, he was only 16 and I was 18, it was at a party. And now he's 23. He's only turned even more beautiful.

He was always kind at heart, but wouldn't hesitate to break someone if they wronged him. God knows how long my megumi was tortured in that house. I do not feel sorry one bit that I took his virginity though. He was mine and he will be mine. He's usually very strong with people, never this scared, maybe it's because this marriage was fixed because of his father and he's scared to wrong him.

I was always fond of megumi, though we never chatted alot, I did always have a soft spot for him, only him though. I remember the time I got myself the same membership of a gym that megumi used to go to so I could see him workout everyday and especially see him in those shorts.

But its all different now. I've deeply fell for him. I'm not attracted physically, its more like I just want to protect him and hug him and keep him safe. I already knew he went to that university, his dad said so, he's got 2 friends, both of them are nice and no trouble, also told by his dad, their names are yuki ichamura and kagami naori, I think. (He got their names wrong lol, it's yuji and nobara).

He's also been forced by alot of men, mainly because he was forced by Toji. He's done nothing but hurt my megumi, I wonder why he's so dirty. He always abused Megumi physically and mentally, blaming his wife's death on him. He then.. He then used to make certain men abuse megumi sexually using his mouth and hands, it all started when he was only fourteen. My baby. I swear, I won't let that asshole get close to my megumi.

Anywho, I laid on my side of the bed, megumi looked very peaceful as he slept. I should sleep too. I soon closed my eyes and went to bed.

The Next Morning:

The next morning I saw megumi curled up against me, cuddling me. Gosh he's so precious, I want to give him kisses and hug him so bad. I want to tell him that he's loved so bad, I want him to feel safe and secured and beautiful and-
My thoughts were interrupted by megumi shuffling in the bed. He slowly got up and saw me.

"Morning."
"Mmm....."
"Want more cuddles?"
"No. Sorry for cudd-"
I ruffled megumis hair.
"Don't apologise. I love you, remember?"
"Mhm.. sukuna?"
"Yeah?"
"I want to look around the house, can I..?"
"Ofcourse you can, darling."

I scooped up megumi in my arms like a princess and lead him outside my room. "I can walk, yknow!" He complained.
"But it's fun to carry you around, darling, The room beside mine is the study room, you can use it whenever you like for studies, now this is the first guest room, all of the rooms have an attached bathroom and a TV by the way." I said to megumi as we reached the first guest bedroom. Then I carried us to the second guest bedroom, then the third, and then the fourth, where uraume stays. All the rooms were well maintained and decorated. There was positive energy around the house, as if it was all because of megumi.

"Now here is the living room." I said as we walked downstairs and showed him the living room.
"That is a mini theatre, and there is the kitchen."
"Your house is so big!"
I simply smiled, "mhm, our house is truly big."
"Sukuna, my uni is starting in two days."
"Oh? Jujutsu uni, right? Its very close to our house, I'll drop you off there every morning whilst going to work and uraume will pick you up."
"I can walk there too, you know-"
"Nope, you're mine prince, and my prince deserves prince treatment, mkay?" I said to him as I gently kissed the back of his hand and placed him on top of the kitchen counter.
"I'm surprised you let me get this close to you."
"I know.. that if I tell you to stop, you will stop.. you will right? You promised you would-" Megumi started panicking.
"Shh, ofcourse I'd stop megumi, I promise."
"Sukuna, can I go wherever I want?"
"Mhm, you can."
"Really?!"
"Yeah-"
Megumi jumped into my arms.
"Really? Like really really!?"
"Yes megumi, yes." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Yay!"
"Gosh, did toji not let you go out of the house?"
"I used to have to make up excuses to go out, and even then he wouldn't let me go out, and when he did, he always put a GPS tracker on me!"
"Well, it's not the case with me, megumi, I'm not toji."
Megumi simply smiled as a response.
"How would you meet your friends?"
"I have two friends, both in uni, and they used to come at my place to hang or we used to stay back at uni in the library. "
"Uh huh."
"Mhm."
"Lets eat breakfast, uraume has already prepared it."
"Mkay."
They eat their food whilst having occasionally conversations.
"Do ya like coffee?" I asked him.
"Mhm. I do."
"What type?"
"Black coffee."
"That's bitter. Completely opposite to you."
"Pff, are you implying that I'm sweet?"
"Mhm."
"When was I ever sweet to you?"
"Take a compliment."
"Hm." He immediately shut up and avoided eye contact.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Look at me megumi."
Megumi looked up at me, hesitantly.
"Don't forget, I won't hurt you, you don't have to do as I say, I'm not your boss or anything, and I'm definitely not Toji, sorry if I was rude earlier."
"I'm sorry for being sensitive-"
"No. Don't you ever apologise to me."
I could tell he held his tears back, but I won't push matters further.. his phone starts ringing
"Who is it?" I asked him gently.
"I-its yuji, my friend."
"Aren't you gonna answer it?"
"I will."

Megumi pov:
Me: yuji, hi.
Yuji: MEGUMI, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!
Me: .. don't you dare freaking yell at me you dipshit, it's a         complicated story. I'll see you at uni and explain.
Nobara: You shit! Tell me now!
Me: Now is not the time.
Nobara: we're at your fucking house, you're not there, where the fuck are you?
Me: what the hell, why are you there, get out, I'm out because of a complicated reason.
Yuji: what compli- AAH BRO UGLY EEL SAW US Yuji says as he and nobara sprint out of the house entrance.
Me: pffff. Bye now.
Yuji: WAIT-
He cut the call.

"Well, that was something. I have work, I'll be going, do whatever you want." Sukuna said to me and was about to leave.
"S-sukuna!" I nervously called out to him.
"Yes?" He replied softly.
"Can I use the office when you're gone?"
"Ofcourse you can, you don't need to ask."
"Thank you..!"
"Mhm, one condition though."
"Huh..?"
Sukuna walked over to me and scooped me in his arms as usual, "kiss me? If you're comfortable though."
I gently kiss his cheek. Sukuna carried us both to the kitchen counter and sat me there. He buried his face in my neck.
"May I? If you are comfortable."
"... just don't make hickies..they hurt."
"Thank you, my megumi." He said as he placed gentle kisses on my neck. He handled me with so much care, like I was glass.. a broken glass.
"How do you have such a sexy collarbone?" He complimented once again and wrapped his arms aroundmy waist tightly, I just whimpered in response.
"Mmm. Nobody other than me will ever touch you now, ever. And even I won't without your consent." He said as he kissed me on the same spot again and again.
"Mmmh! Sukuna!"
"Sorry, too much?"
"Hmm.."
"Sorry cutie."
"It's okay..."
"Now, I'll head to work, you be comfortable at home and if you want to go out, you can, but just, be careful..mkay? I'm scared someone might just do something to you..-"
"Why does everyone think that!?" I bursted at him.
"Darling, you're too pretty, men can't resist."
"It's their fault."
"Indeed it is, but I can't risk something happening to you."
"No fair." I pouted.
"Hey hey don't do that. You're too cute to be angry." Sukuna said as he placed soft kisses on my face and started tickling my stomach.
I started chuckling "Stop! Aah! It tickled...aah..hahaha." I said in between breaths.
He eventually stopped and looked at me affectionately.
"You're breathtaking."
I blushed and tried to cover my face with my hands, sukuna chuckled at me, "you truly are a blessing in my life." He said. He then took me in his arms while I was still sitting at the counter and he hugged me. It felt warm.
"I don't want to pull away, your body fits perfectly with mine." He said to me. I was unable to respond. What could I say?
He eventually pulled away and I climbed down from the counter. He went back to our room, so did I. He got ready for work and took his bag and was about to head out.
"Stay safe!" I said once he left the room.
"Will do!" and with that he left.

Well this will be a long day.