11. Attaining Forgiveness (part 3)

Sukuna Pov:
"Ryomen, I've told you! It's been 2 says since my fever and I am fine! I really don't need to see the doctor!" Megumi complained.
"I know baby but I've got to make everything sure." I said as I kept driving.
"Man.. you made me skip work for a doctor's appointment." Megumi sighed.
"We're here!" I said as I parked the car.
"But this isn't the hospital.. it's.. oh my god!" Megumi got out of the car and so did I. I locked the car and walked towards megumi and he pulled me into a hug.
"We're adopting puppies!?" He said enthusiastically.
"Yes baby, yes. But on one condition only." I said teasingly.
"Oh yeah? What's the condition?" He asked.
"You must give me more attention than those pups!" I said as I kissed his cheek. He smiled at me. A genuine one.
"Lets go inside ryomen." He said as he held my hand.
We both went inside the pet adoption centre. We talked to the receptionist at the front desk and then soon, we went to see all the little pups they had.
We then saw two pups, sleeping in a box labelled "divine dogs".
They were so adorable and megumi loved them alot. We then saw more pups but then finally decided to adopt the divine dogs.
After filling out the documents and collecting the do's and don'ts of taking care of dogs, and a little booklet about the two dogs, we sat at the dog park of the adoption centre.
We can't adopt them this instant, we need to spend some time with them everyday till the next 3 days, so they are familiar with us.
"Oh my god, ryomen look, shiro is waking up!" Megumi said as the white pup woke up.
"You've already named them?" I asked as I pulled megumi on my lap.
"Mhh! Let me spend some time with them ryomen! I'll sit on your lap later~" Megumi said as he got off again and sat closer to our pups.
"Fine fine... I love you." I said quietly, knowing that I won't get a response, but instead, my gumi looked at me and smiled.
"I love you too." He said as he turned back around and played with shiro.
"Ryomen look! Kuro is waking up!" Megumi beamed.
"Uh huh, so I just don't get the say in their names?" I said sarcastically.
"Uh huh, you don't, they're mine!~" megumi said as he took both the pups in his arms. The pups sniffed him and let him play with them.

Gosh, he's so adorable. I need a picture of this! I took a few clicks without megumi noticing and placed one picture as my wallpaper.

"Well gumi, let's go home now, it's been an hour already." I said.
"Awh man, we gotta leave already?" Megumi sighed in disappointment as he put down his pups.
"We'll be back here tomorrow, mkay?"
"Okay.." megumi said as he got up. As we made our way back to the reception, the pups started following us.
"Ryomen..! Look they're following us! How adorable..!" Megumi said as he turned around to look at the puppies.
"Lets walk them to their box." I said.
"Yay!" Megumi beamed and we walked them to their box.
We had a small talk with the receptionist and then left.

The next day in the dog park of adoption centre(After work):
"Ry-o-me-n! I love shiro and kuro and you..!" Megumi hummed as he played with the dogs.
Now megumi started playing fetch with the pups. I was just sitting at the bench, too tired from work.
"Hey kuna, what happened?" Megumi asked as he sat beside me on the bench.
"I'm just so tired from work, it's nothing much baby." I said to him. He gave me a side hug.

"We can go home early today." He said as he kissed my forehead and then returned to shiro and kuro.

After about half an hour, we both left the pet adoption centre. In the car ride, megumi held my free hand. We soon reached home and I flopped down on the living room couch.

"Would you like cuddles or alone time?" Megumi questioned.
"I'd love some cuddles." I said as I pulled him into a hug. I embraced him. I embraced him hard. He was the treasure of my life. The blessing of my life. He's the one. But its too soon. I mean, after we first met till his university got over, it was a time period of 7 months. And after 5 months, he's finally settled in his work.