12. Ryomen Sukuna: The Bravest & Strongest

Sukuna Pov:
"Ryomen i-.. yes.. yes.. I will marry you!" Megumi beams as he jumps into my arms, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"I love you baby, I love you so damn much." I said as I hugged him. Embraced him in my arms. We stayed in eachothers arms till megumi calmed down and pulled away.

I put the emerald ring on his finger. My ring was a red ruby one. He pulled me into a chaste kiss. We got up and intertwined our hands.

"Lets go to the carriage, darling?" I asked him.
"Alright, ryomen." He held my hand tighter. We got in the carriage.
"Ryomen... now we have so much planning to do.. the venue's, dates, outfits-" Megumi started.
"I know baby, I know. But everything will be fine. Trust me. As long as we're together. Don't worry." I reassured him and he placed his head on my shoulder.
"I know ryomen, I'm glad you're mine." Megumi whispered.

"We're bringing the pups home tomorrow." Megumi said.
"Mhm.. we'll buy dog toys and dog beds tomorrow, along with dog food and chew toys.." I replied.
"I wanna ask you something personal." Megumi stated.
"What is it?"
"Ryomen, I've never met your parents, I've never even heard you talk about them.. whats up with that and if you and Yuji have the same parents, why does Yuji live with his grandfather?" Megumi blurted at one go.
"Can we talk about this when we get home, It's a long story, I don't want to ruin this night." I said to him.
"Yeah, ofcourse.. you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.." Megumi said.
"No, it's okay, you should know about this situation. And as for Yuji, I'll tell him soon that I am his big brother." I said.

The carriage soon stopped in front of our house and we went straight to our room.

"Ryomen.. wow.." Gumi said as he saw the bedroom decorated with rose petals. I lit up the scented candles by the side table and turned off the lights.

"Ryomen!-" Megumi squeaked as I grabbed him by his waist,
"Shh.." I said as I burried my face in his neck and started kissing it. I picked him up by his waist and threw him over my shoulders.
"R-ryomen..!" Megumi squeaked as I threw him over my shoulders. I carried him to the bed and laid him down. I got on top of him and started kissing his neck.
"I'll take care of everything, just relax.." I whispered in his ears and pinned his wrists above his head.

I initiated a kiss and he kissed back. It turned into a make out session. My tongue started exploring his mouth as he kept moaning and squirming beneath me. So beautiful. So breathtaking.

"Are we doing it..?" Megumi asked as he turned his head away to make me stop.
"If you want to. I won't force you baby." I reassured.
"I want to ryomen.." He whispered as I let go off his wrists.
"Did it hurt?" I asked.
"When?" Megumi questioned.
"When I pinned you down with your wrists."
"Your grip was firm, but even then, you didn't hurt me." Megumi said as he sat on my lap and unbuttoned my shirt.

"You look so fucking sexy, love." I said, mesmerised by his beauty. I held his tiny hand that was unbuttoning my shirt, in mine and kissed the back of his hand.

"You haven't seen the sexy part yet, ryomen..~" Megumi said as he took off my shirt and I threw off my pants. I took of his shirt and as he took off his pants, he was wearing a black laced panty.

I took him by his ankles and pulled him closer. I kissed his inner thigh and placed a small kiss on his panty. I looked up at him, his face was flushed.

"T-take off your b-boxers..!" Gumi said.
"Eager, aren't ya?"
"Shut up.."
I took off his panty.
"R-ryomen!!" Megumi crossed his legs in embarrassment.
"Oye, don't be embarrassed." I said as I spread his legs.

"I just realised you shaved.. were you expecting this?~" I teased as I kissed his inner thigh.
"Sh-shut up..please..." He whispered as his face turned red.
"Sorry gumi.. that made you embarrassed?" I asked.
"Y-yea..i-" He covered his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry beautiful. I..i love you so much.." I said.
"I'm sorry for behaving in such a way.. I'm just in such a vulnerable state.." Megumi tried to explain.
"I know, I know and I won't take advantage of that." I said as I caged him below me.
"Ryomen.. you're so strong.. it scares me sometimes."
"You know that I'd use my strength to protect you, right?"
"I know...kuna!~~~" Megumi squeaked as my fingers squirmed around megumi's hole.

Megumi's hands reached my boxers, and he tried to take them off. Gosh, this cutie. I slipped them off for him.

"I don't think we have lube here.." I said.
".. Ryomen.. lubricant and condoms.. are in my bag.." Megumi mumbled.
"You really did expect this, hm?~" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Listen, gumi, you know doing this is a big thing and I've wanted this for a long time, but, your feelings matter more. So much more. So you're okay with this, hm?" I asked as I applied lubricant on my fingers and member.

"I know Ryomen, and I think that I'm ready. So, just.. prepare me first." Megumi said slowly.
"Ofcourse baby." I started making out with him as my first finger entered.. then my second..then my third. Megumi was squirming underneath me uncontrollably.

"Shh, its fine gumi, you're doing great." I said as he moaned. Ah, such sweet voices he makes. So fucking breathtaking. My fiance is so beautiful. So very beautiful.

We were doing missionary position, so, after he was prepared enough, I placed my hand on his neck as I pushed my member inside him. His hands were placed above his head and he was trembling.

I thrusted inside him, gradually increasing my speed. I pinched his nipples to which he moaned so very loudly. So beautiful. So erotic. I gave him a hand job whilst thrusting inside him. The action was overwhelming for him and we came together, and he fell asleep.

I cleaned him up and changed him into his pj's. I cleaned myself and wore my boxers, and turned off the light.

"Good night gumi, I love you." I said as I placed a small kiss on his forehead. He got up for a sec and laid down in my arms. We both slept soundly that night, gumi in my protective arms and me cuddling him.

Megumi Pov:
The next morning:
"Gumi, wake up, we have to go dog shopping and pick up the pups." Suku said as he woke me up.
"I'm up." I said. Sukuna gave me a sweet kiss on my lips and helped me get up from the bed.
"I love you." Sukuna said as he picked the outfit for today.
"I love you too, 'kuna." I said as I hugged his muscular back.

After breakfast, we went out for dog shopping. We got dog food, dog food bowls, dog beds, chew toys, dog collars, medicines and all essentials.

As we sat back inside the car, I pulled him into a kiss.
"Gumi, my parents were abusive." He blurted.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"Yeah.. you asked about this yesterday and now I need to tell you.." Sukuna said as he started the car.
"I understand Ryomen but you can take your time to talk about this topic.."
"I insist, I'll tell you now.. as long as I have remembered, my mother was an alcoholic.. she'd beat Yuji and I when she was drunk. My dad knew about this, he took care of us.. but he had alot of business trips. I could tolerate the violence but I couldn't let my baby brother go through that.. so I asked dad to sent him to grandpa." He told me.
"My gosh.. that's.. didn't your mum ever ask you where Yuji was..?" I asked him.
"She did, and I told her the truth. She hurt me physically for so long, it made me strong. My mum still hasn't quit alcohol, my dad gave me his company and he retired. Mum and dad divorced. Shit went downhill." Sukuna said.
"Wow.. you still in touch with your dad?" I asked.
"Yeah, we talk on the phone."
"So, a healthy relationship with your father?"
"Yep."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, my ryomen." I whispered as I kissed his forehead and he parked the car outside the adoption centre.
"I'll protect you, no matter what. I'd hate to be her.. and that drunken disaster.. I'll never forgive myself for it. Because I hurt you. I hurt you just like a person once hurt me. A person who I'd hate to be. I'm sorry gumi.." He said.

"Aw my 'kuna.." I pulled him into a small hug and caressed his back.
"You have been so strong and brave. I'm proud of you." I said to him. He burried his head in my neck.
"Lets go to the pups now gumi gumi." I said as we went to the adoption centre for our puppies.

We did some more paperwork and finally we're ready to take shiro and kuro home! I love them both so much, not as much as I love my Ryomen.