9. A Druken Disaster (Part 1)

Time skip (After 5 months):
Third Person Pov:
(18+ smut 🔞)

Megumi had finally finished up with his exams and his internship. He graduated with a good degree and was working in the pharmaceutical sector. He was earning a good amount of pay every month and he was satisfied with the lifestyle he currently lived in. He sent money to Toji every month aswell and made sure that Toji used it on essential things only and didn't waste it on alcohol or drugs.

Currently Megumi, Sukuna, Yuji, Junpei, Maki and Kugisaki were all the club. All drunk and not in the right state of mind. Sukuna was a bit sober since his alcohol tolerance was pretty high and the alcohol's effect didn't kick in yet. Megumi was in a terrible state. He already had low tolerance and on top of that, he drank too much.

Sukuna drove both, himself and megumi back to their home and sukuna could feel the alcohol kick in. He wasn't that drunk, just, he couldn't control his body any longer. He craved for megumi. He wanted to feel megumi, from everywhere. He wanted megumi to scream his name until he passes out. As soon as they reached into their room, sukuna grabbed megumi by his waist.

He was aware of what he was doing. He was well aware, yet, he couldn't stop himself. Sukuna stripped megumi up and tied up his hands to the bed frame.

Sloppy kisses were passed to eachother, sukuna made sure to kiss every part of megumi's body; His hair, his face, his neck, his thighs and more. Hickies and love bites all over megumi's neck, marking him as sukuna's one and only. He played with megumi's nipples and sucked on them. Megumi's body was small and delicate whereas sukunas' was strong and muscular, a perfect fit.

"Spread your legs, gumi." Sukuna said to him as gumi complied, completely unaware of the situation. Sukuna placed a finger inside megumi, then the other finger and prepared him first. The alcohol kicked in more and more and he lost control of his body. He did what the heart desired, not the brain.

But his body physically wouldn't let him violate the body of the love of his life. Sukuna fingered megumi.
"Kuna.. kuna.. kuna!!" Megumi moaned as he was fingered. Then sukuna gave megumi a handjob until he came and used megumi's hand for a handjob and his mouth for a blow job. He came inside megumi's mouth and with that, megumi passed out. Sukuna untied megumi and cleaned up what was necessary and went back to bed, not bothering to put clothes on him or his megumi.

The next morning:

Sukuna woke up to megumi sobbing. He immediately got up and went near megumi, to hug him, to comfort him.
"No please stay away! Please!" Megumi begged as he sobbed and hugged his knees. Sukuna took in the situation and realised his mistake.

"No baby please, it isn't what it seems like!-" Sukuna tried to explain.
"Don't lie.. its exactly as it seems. I-i can tell.." His megumi kept on sobbing and sobbing.
"You promised.. sukuna you promised you wouldn't touch me.. without my consent.." megumi said as he tried to muffle his sobs.
"Baby please calm down.. I swear.. I was drunk and didn't have control on myself and -"
"Save that explanation! I don't wanna hear it!" Megumi said as he covered his ears. Sukuna picked up on the situation that megumi might have a panic attack soon.

"Shh.. baby.. I'm sorry i-"
"You took advantage of me.. you never wanted me for me.. just my body...? But that can't be..! You said that you loved me! But you even said you wouldn't touch me without my consent, but you did!- you said you'd never lie to me and-" Megumi said as he was profusely crying."
"Megumi calm down please!!" Sukuna tried to comfort megumi but megumi felt his ears ringing. He couldn't hear a word.
"Megumi, you're repeating the same thing!"
"You took advantage of me.. you never wanted me for me.. just my body...? But that can't be..!-"

Sukuna started shaking megumi, to get him to calm down and pull out of his thoughts. Eventually megumi calmed down and went to take a shower.
'Don't talk to me.' He said to sukuna. But sukuna just couldn't leave megumi in such a situation.

"I'll drop you, to work..." sukuna suggested to megumi.
"N-no, its fine." Megumi replied as he wiped off his tears.
"Will you be taking a taxi?" Sukuna asked, his voice full of concern. He really didn't mean for all that to happen. But he couldn't control himself and that lead into this disaster.

"I texted yuji. He'll pick me up.." megumi said. Yuji and him work in the same complex.
"... I'm sorry baby.. I really am.." Sukuna started again.
"Save it for later.." Megumi said as walked up to the entrance and was about to leave.
"And one thing.. drive safe.. sukuna." Megumi said as he sniffed again with teary eyes.

Sukuna couldn't take it anymore. Everything was going perfect, and suddenly.. suddenly he breaks gumi's trust and his promise.. and now, his gumi hates him. He's gonna make everything right. He went up to the kitchen, great, megumi forgot his bento... but then he got a dumb idea.

He wrote a small apology note and placed it in the bento box holder along with the bento.
"Uraume!" Sukuna called for him.
"Sir, yes sir?" Uraume said as he arrived quickly.
"Drop this at megumi's work place by 11:30." Sukuna said as he then left for work. 'Drive safe..' sukuna thought. Megumi's words were still ringing in his ears. 'Damn it, no way I'm going to work now. Fuck this. I'm not going for the next few days.' Sukuna thought to himself and gave a call to choso. He didn't have any important meetings or clients. Choso could manage everything there so he instead drove back home and got megumi's bento.

"Uraume, I'll drop this at megumi's. Take care of the house." Sukuna stated and left for megumi's work place. He reached there at 11:25 and went inside.

Megumi's Pov:
Man I'm starving. This shit sucks. First my partner just takes advantage of my drunken state and now I forgot lunch and wallet at home and yuji took a half day. Just then the telephone at my desk rang. I picked it up.

"Megumi san, there is someone who wants to meet you, please head to the lounge." The receptionist stated.
"Yes, I'll be there." I said as i put the telephone back down.

Great, who would wanna meet me now? Any guesses? Only sukuna. But doesn't he have work? What if its Nobara or maki or maybe dad? Ugh. I headed to the lounge and my first guess was correct. It was indeed sukuna. I headed towards sukuna.

"You forgot your lunch.." He said as he handed me my lunch.
"..." i remained quiet as I took my lunch.
"Can we go and talk outside..? Please.." sukuna said. It felt like he'd cry any moment so I agreed.
"I'm sorry gumi, I really am. Don't you think I atleast deserve one last chance? I really didn't mean for all that to happen... it just did and I love you gumi, please.." He said when we got outside.
"But you.. you broke your promise.." I said.
"Give me a chance gumi.. I'm not asking you to forgive me this instant.. just.. let me win you back again.. I can't.. I can't see you like this for even a second." He said as he got on his knees.
"Fine fine! Get up! Get up! I'll give you a chance!" I said as I helped him get up. He got up and hugged me. Relief all over him. Gosh.. He's crying now. I caressed his back and made him calm down.

"You won't leave me right!?" He said as he sobbed and hugged me. God, I could have never imagined him in a state like this.
"I won't ryomen, I won't, now stop crying baby please.." I said as I calmed him down. He sniffed a little and let go off the hug.

"Why aren't you at work?" I asked.
"Didn't feel like it.." He said. Gosh, what kinda response is that?!
"I should really get going.." I said as he nodded and turned around.
"I'll pick you up at 5." He said, to which I said hm.

I'll give him one chance.. since he begged for it and.. I just can't see my ryom- no, sukuna in such a state.. He did violate me yes.. he did break his promise.. but.. I'll give him one last chance. 
"By the way ryomen!" I called out to him as I turned around.
He glanced up at me. "Yeah?" He replied.
"Drive safe.." I said as I walked back inside the complex.

And with that, I returned back to work and gave ryomen another chance to fix everything.
Ah, this is a disaster.