6. Anything For Gumi

Megumi Pov:
It was another day at uni, I was in my physics class, we had to demonstrate some practicals for our grade. Apparently, a few practicals needed a teachers assistance, Nanami sensei demonstrated the practical for us first and then he was taking a round around the lab to check on each of us.

Unfortunately, Nanami sensei was called for assistance by the mathematics teacher, he made us mark the theory from the lab manuel which was supposed to be written in the lab journel, and he left gojo sensei in charge.

How I despise this man. He's one of those people who have violated me the most. I want to punch his stupid dumb face. He's checking around everyone's work and helping out the students who face difficulty in attempting the practical. He then walks to my lab desk.

"Hey Megumi, how's your practical going?" He asks.
"It's going fine sensei, I'm almost done with it."
"Let me take a look." He grabs my waist and towers over me, taking a look at my practical. I grab his hands and try to get them off my waist.
"Sensei please let go."
"Your work is amazing, megumi." He says as his hands slide down my covered ass.
"Sensei, I am uncomfortable, let go."
"Easy there, I like that mouth shut, unless it's around my, yknow~." He commented as I desperately tried to get his filthy hands off of me.
"Gojo sensei, I require megumi kuns assistance." Kamo kun said as he approached my desk. Thank god he came, I really needed to be out of this situation. I walked away from gojo sensei as I followed kamo kun.

"How may I assist you?" I asked to kamo kun.
"Mei Mei sensei was calling you, she asked for you to change into your PE uniform."
"Huh? Why?"
"I dunno."
"I don't have my uniform."
"I have a spare one, it's in the changing rooms, mei mei sensie said that you could wear mine."
"I think I should talk to sensei first." I tried to explain to kamo as we reached the changing rooms.
"No need megumi, she said it was urgent." He said as we both walked in the changing rooms. As I entered, he locked the door.
"Kamo kun?" I looked back at him and he pinned me against a wall.
"Kamo kun!" He pinned my hands to the wall. This son of a bitch doesn't know who he's dealing with. "Oh my megumi chan, how I've longed for you~ it's it's hard to resist you- AAH YOU BITCH!-"

I kicked him on his shin and punched him on his jaw. He tried to get up, so I kicked his stomach a few times and then opened the changing rooms door and left. God, I hate people here. I went back to the physics lab and completed my practical and wrote the theory. Nanami sensei had came back and he graded my practical and signed my lab journel. And that was it for the day, yuji and nobara still had a two lectures, but I decided to head home.

I went to sukunas house, uraume was on leave but I had the key to the house so I had no worries. I revised chemistry, since it was my weak subject, later I made myself some lunch and watched TV in the living room. I soon fell asleep on the comfortable couch.

The next thing I know, is that nap lasted 4 hours and sukuna already came home, my head was on his lap and he was caressing my back. His hands occasionally moving in my raven locks. I slowly got up and looked at him, he had changed into his pj's and was looking at me affectionately.

"How was your sleep?" He asked.
"It was fine.. I'll make us dinner." I said as I tried to get up.
"No need, I made us some dinner."
"You made it?"
"Yeah."
"Sukuna, I want to talk to you about something."
"What is it megumi?" He asked. He spotted hesitation on my face and so he said, "it's okay, take your time baby." He said to me.
We both walked to the kitchen. "You sit at the table, I'll serve us dinner." He said to me.
"Okay fine." I sit at the table, not wanting to argue, I figured I could do the dishes for him after dinner. He served us both dinner and sat across me at the table.
"Sukuna.. uhm, something bad happened at uni today.." I started, I had to let him know, this shit can't keep happening.
"What happened, honey?"
"Well, gojo sensei.. he keeps coming extremely close to me. During class.. he was touching me.. and it made me uncomfortable." I said.
"Oh, that guy on the day I proposed. Fucking bitch, don't worry baby, I'll take care of that. Anything else that happened?" He asked.
"There's this student, noritoshi kamo.. he tried to force himself on me. But I took care of him." I said.
"... what did you do honey?" His expression wasn't readable.
"Oh, I kicked him in his shin."
"Pffft, really?"
"Uh huh!"
"I'm so proud of you, what did you say his name was?"
"Noritoshi kamo?" I said as I saw a malevolent aura around sukuna.
"Noritoshi kamo and satoru gojo. I see. Let's eat dinner baby, I'll take care of them." He said to me as he took my free hand in his own and caressed it.
We finished eating dinner and I took the initiative to wash the dishes. I was by the sink, washing the dishes, sukuna was in his room, talking to someone, I don't know who, soon he came to the kitchen and stood behind me and he hugged me while I was cleaning up.
"Hm?" I said.
"Gumi..I'm sorry."
"For?"
"You shouldn't have to deal with such things, honey. And I promise, I'll take care of all the things that bother you and especially these men, who hurt you like this."
"Speaking from a general point, you violated me aswell."
As I said that I felt sukuna get on his knees and then, he touched his head to the ground. "I'm extremely sorry, fushiguro megumi, but I love you, I have loved you, and I will love you. Please forgive me my blessing, please."
"Sukuna! Sukuna get up. I forgive you I forgive you." I make him get up and I hug him tightly.