Dreams

Dreams are just dreams, at least that's what my daddy used to say, "My dream is to become a millionaire, you don't see me bitching and whining about it every day like you do, football my ass, make  me a sandwich"

I took that to heart.

Ones again I'm sitting in the swing at the local playground. It's already 3am. I had a bottle with me today. Nothing too crazy, just a Malibu. I fucking hate Malibu, who thought that adding vanilla coconut flavour to a drink is a good idea? But it's strong so I still consume it.

Dreams are something I don't think about often, I took the advice from daddy, but now that I'm required to thing about football, it brings me a sense of nostalgia.

Middle school through high school, I played for my school teams. We always went to nationals. My teams were great, and I was the star player for most games. I would often through it in my brothers' faces, they played baseball and hockey, they both sucked. My parents supported them though. I was green with envy. Now I understand, my Mama and Daddy explained it to me after all.

I dot jot ideas when I hear footsteps near me. It's the strange man who I declared as a college student. Today, he's wearing sweats and a black puffer jacket, if there were spectators, they would think that we were matching.

He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"More work?" He asks, I only sigh,

"Being a lawyer seems exhausting." I noticed an accent in his voice, is he an exchange student?

"It really is, I don't think i could do anything else though so here we are" "how's school?" He seemed confused at my question, "school?" He tilted his head to the side.

Oh

"Are you not a student?" "No" he lightly chuckled, "I'm a pro athlete" I'm still trying to place his accent, something foreign for sure. I almost disregard his statement, he's not a student?

"My mistake" I simply smiled.

"What's your name miss?"

"Lana."

"Like Lana Del Rey?" I laughed at that.

"Well it's actually Milana, I go by Lana." He smiled.

"That's pretty, I'm Sun-oh, that's my Korean name, I still didn't decide my foreign name." Oh so he's Korean, that's where the accent is from.

"Sun-oh, that's a cute name. Maybe Sunny? Fits you well." I smiled and he stared at me.

"Hm seems nice, easy to remember, Sunny is nice."

I just nod and go back to work.

"You know, it's cold today, are you okey here?" Now that he points it out, I am freezing. "I didn't notice but you're right, it's a bit chilly."

"Not to seem like a stalker, but I saw you at a coffee shop yesterday, wanna go there to warm up?" I was surprised by his words, he wants to got get coffee with me? "Sure" it slipped out before I could even decide.

I guess we're not strangers anymore, though it's hard to say.

My brother in law told me "I considered Ann a stranger before I learned her name, that's when we became friends"

I took that to heart.

Facts

>Sun-oh is actually a name that I got from a K-Drama that I watched a few years back, I'm bad with names so I try to use some that I heard before.

>Sun-oh has bleached hair which contrasts with his extremely dark eyes.

>Lana was actually hoping that the stranger will show up because she wanted to know his name.

>I don't think I ever described Lana before but I do plan to make a chapter with images for her and Sun-oh to give a rough estimate of what they look like and their aesthetics.

>Sun-oh is 26