Whos better?

Philosophers like to say that there no right or wrong, better or worse, everyone's equal, but my daddy disagrees, he'd tell me "Ann, don't disappoint me, stop listening to those pussies and listen to your father, there's winners and losers, your brothers are winners, they were born winners, you, you were born a loser so you have claw your way into becoming a winner"

I took that to heart.

My daddy always knew best. He was smart. A son of a veteran, raised by the real world. Mama never wanted me to meet Daddy's parents, she thought that they would traumatize me because I'm a girl. And girls are sensitive. But one thing that I knew about them is that they were proud of my dad.

When he was younger, he played a lot of football. The MVP for all his games. That's what made his parents proud.

Maybe that's why I started obsessing over the sport.

I stretch to get ready for running, a light warm up.

I see Sunny in a split, reaching for his foot with his body, I sit infront of him, also in a split and mirror his actions. He looks impressed but that's not why I do it. He's a professional player so I want to learn his routine. Then he lays down, still in the same position but his body fully in the ground, I mirror. He pulls out his phone and takes a 0.5 picture of us. I laugh at this. He then pulls up his playlist and plays Eminem, an American rapper. I vibe to him, Sun-oh and I are so different yet we share so many interests.

He plays d12 and I laugh, it's definitely the funniest Eminem song, "shall we begin 내 사랑?" He smirks, that Korean word again, I should Google it at home.

"Yes, let's start, i call dibs on the left side" it might seem childish but left is my lucky side, I always begged for it during practice matches.

"Alright"

And so we begin. I start slowly walking towards his side of the field and Sun-oh gets in a better defending position. Suddenly he launches at me. I see   So he's that type of a player, unpredictable and wild. It's good, cuz that's my favourite person to counter.

I avoid him with a roulette and head towards the goal post, scoring my first point.

Suddenly, I feel someone's body weight jumping on my shoulders, no surprise it's Sunny.

"That was so cool!! You didn't tell me you were this great Mila! Ahh now I'm even more excited to play you." Mila? Where did that come from? I laugh at his cheerful nature.

We continue playing, taking small water breaks and instagram selfies with goofy faces.

When I was 10, my older brother said "if a guy drives you around he's the one, don't even think of cheating on one of those"

I took that to heart.

Facts

>did you see how I used the name 'Ann' in the first quote, it's to symbolize how the character 'daddy' doesn't really care all that much about his kids, he does give valuable advice.

>The two played for about 3 hours and Lana, or now Mila, was winning by a point. This made Sun-oh sulk so she took it easy on him.

>Sun-oh knew this and thought that she was the cutest.

This is the Spotify link, I'll keep adding songs, give me suggestions please

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/301z3JqsSZp20XmqUWOgVg?si=Flr5xuj-Q925ZasZze51TQ