Chapter 2 - Mobsta'ally

Hagrid took Harry somewhere he called Mobsta'ally, where he said they could get Harry his school supplies.

"Pip-pip Cheerio!" Harry greeted all the men on the street. Most of them wore trench coats and smoked cigars. Courses of "ay im walkin here!" and "6 feet below ground if ya know what i mean" echoed around the busy shopping center. Harry looked around in awe as Hagrid guided him towards a shop where Harry could see a very old man inside sorting boxes.
"Just go in there Harry, I can't fit, because I am half [giant], I mean- no I'm not. Goodbye now." Hagrid grabbed Harry around the waist and pushed him through the window with a cracking shatter.
"'Ello Bruv, i need wot'eveas in dees boxes here aight?" Harry said, strutting up to the old man.
"Oh dear me! Tickled pink grandma! My oh my! Fuzzy blue nipples! It's Harry Pooter!" The old man exclaimed, his old man glasses falling off of his face and onto the floor where Harry stepped on them.

"Oops, sorry bout that mate. Who are you!" Harry said, looking confused as to how this old man knew him.

"My name's Ollivander Dealer, but that doesnt matter! Your Harry bloody Pooter! You totally got popped by the captn You know who!" The old man stopped his ramblings to spit on the floor at you know whose name. "Your parents were a couple a' goodfellas, a real don your father was."
Harry had no clue what that meant.

"Alright wotevah you muppet. Gimme the thing in the box."
"AHHHHHH yes, you came here to shop of course, These are my hand crafted genuine nylon based polymer and synthetic plastics and metals, very lightweight." The old man explained, slyly opening a box and revealing a black and blue shooter.

"Wow, jolly good! Gimme the glock and I'll be on my way!" Harry reached forward and grabbed the firearm.

BANG
BANG
BANG

The heater shot three shots at the ceiling. Harry was in shock because he did not mean to do that.

"Ah yes, see Harry the glock chooses the goodfella, this is not the shooter for you."

Harry dejectedly set down the beautifully handcrafted glock and reached for a black and red one, with white and red roses on the handle.

BANG BANG

"Nah"

New one, sleek black,

BANG BANG BANG

"Nope.... I wonder if.....hmmmmmmmmmm"

Olivander walked to the back, he looked like Kermit the frog. He reached up on his toes and grabbed a dusty old box.

"Try this one."

Harry reached forward and opened the box. A glock with a tye-dye hydro dipped frame with a sleek black magazine and slider.
Tentatively Harry reached forward and grabbed the groovy thing.

BANG
BANG
BANG

The glizzy lurched in Harrys hands and shot Mr Olivander three times in the chest. Harrys hands skillfully cocked the point'n'shoot each time.

Olovander collapsed on the floor and gasped.

"Harry, that tye-dye hydro dipped frame was only used for one other glock.... The glock that gave you that head ho-"

"OYE, SORRY MATE, I AM SUCH A NUTTER, I DIDN'T MEAN TA SHOOT YA, MAMAAA I JUST KILLED A MAN! WAIT I DONT EVEN GOT A MAMA! HAGRID!"

"Harry, Harry my boy, I wear a bulletproof suit at all times. Stop throwing the wobbly." Olivander reprimanded Harry, then the old bulletproof man stood up.

"Like I was saying Harry. This glock has a twin, another tye-dyed glock is out there. And it killed your parents, THIS SHOOTERS TWIN BELONGS TO NONE OTHER THAN YOU KNOW WHO!"