Chapter 8 - Shootich

Harry was at his first Shootish practice. He loved it. The captain, Oliver Waad, let him take the team's car for a spin around the field first. The twins cheered him on as he tore up the grass of the field.

"Oh I feel happy, mates! I feel good! I was born to be out here!" Harry shouted, smiling big, not a trace of his constant anger inside. Harry stopped the car in front of the rest of the team and got out, his big smile still on his face.

"You were great out there Harry!" Oliver exclaimed.

"Thanks mate!"

"I think you might be ready for the game tomorrow!"

"There's a game tomorrow? But mate its only my first practice!"

Oliver put his hand on Harry's shoulder, "I know you won't let us down."

Harry nodded, a tear forming in his vision globe. Oliver took his hand away and turned to the rest of their team.

"Alright team, i know this is only our second practice but i think we're ready for tomorrow," the rest of their teammates nodded and smiled to each other, "As you know we will be playing our greatest enemies, Slythergun," the team all stopped smiling at the the mention of their rival house," ARE WE GONNA LET THEM BEAT US?!"
"NO!" the team all said in unison.
"THATS RIGHT! WERE GONNA PUMMEL THEM!"

"YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" they all cheered as they went back to their locker room to change back into their normal clothes.

Harry striped down, taking a shower in the locker room. The shower next to him was taken by Oliver, the captain.

"Harry." Oliver said, sounding serious while scrubbing his hair.

"Wot." Harry asked, taking great care not to get any soap on his feet.

"Slythergun is soft, they are known for trying to cause the least amount of damage. But that doesn't mean we are safe. Slytherguns play the game just as well as the rest of us, even with their morals keeping them from being as ruthless as a good and loyal Griffengun." Oliver said, looking Harry directly in the orbs.

Harry rolled his beads. "Mate, I'm not scared of some dumb ol Slythergun!" Harry shouted, looking gleeful. Harry looked at Oliver, Oliver was standing on the other side of the wall, both showers were on but the wall between them only covered from the belly button down. Harry's gaze strayed to Oliver's nipples, which, Harry noticed, were very long.

"Off topic bruv, but why are your nipples so long?" Harry asked his team captain.

Oliver looked down and then looked back up at Harry,"I don't know, genetics mate."

"Well they looks weird, here mate, ill help you!" Harry shouted, shooting one leg straight into the air, his crusty foot, hanging still in the air above Harry's head.

Oliver stared at Harry wide globed. "Wow you are flexible, but what- AH!" Oliver cut off his own sentence when Harry's flaky yellow foot came down, slashing through the air like the sword of a skilled knight. Harry long toenails slashed both of Oliver's long nipples off in one swoop, before Harry's leg hit the barrier wall between them.

Oliver Wad screamed, looking at his severed nipples, Oliver spun around in panic, causing his nips to spray blood in a sprinkler motion all over the walls and Harry's face.

"Wot bruv?" Harry asked, "I did you a favor!"

Oliver grasped at his now short bleeding stub nipples and cried in pain.

Harry rolled his orbs. He leaned forward over the wall and pinched both of Oliver's nips to stop the bleeding. This caused only more pain for Oliver, and fell to the ground in pain. Harry rolled his looker globes again.