Chapter 10 - McGunnagles warning

“We can not let that tosser snitch on us to dummydoor!” Harry whispered, turning to look at Ron. Ron's orange orbbrows squished together.

“Why?” Ron questioned.

“Dummydoor loves you, he won't think you did it.” Ron reasoned.

“Well i suppose that's true,” Harry said “But still i hate that pasty boy, so I want to tell Dummydoor first”
The boys heard the distant sound of a toilet flushing,

“Dracos done.” Harry whispered urgently as he grabbed Ron's hand and started running towards the headmasters office.

The boys ran fast, their feet pounding on the stone floor of the castle hallway. Ron glanced behind them and shouted “Harry! Draco is gaining on us!”

Harry risked a glance over his shoulder and saw Draco, his pale skinny self bounding through the halfway with extreme speed, his hands flat like paddles, pumping at his sides, his face huffing and a line of toilet paper stuck to his shoe fluttering behind him.

Harry's face contorted with fear, Draco was faster than them.

“Ron! Slow down Draco!” Harry swung the arm holding Ron back, spinning Ron like a top into Draco. Ron and Draco both hollered out in pain as their bodies clattered together on the floor. Harry kept running as fast as he could to Dummydoors office. As he turned a corner, he saw Ron and Draco helping each other up. Harry panicked at the betrayal of Ron, Harry lept up in the air, hands high above his head and he started cartwheeling through the corridor, gaining speed, he looked like a graceful tumbleweed flipping through the hallway.

Harry ended his cartwheels with a roundoff and kicked Dummydoors office door down. Dummydoor was standing next to Fiwiks, holding a jar of cut up fruit. Dummydoor was in a white wife beater tank top and cargo shorts, his beard braided down into a bow in front of his belly button, with purple tinted glasses resting on his nose.
"Harry! To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"Me and Ron found a bunch of roosters taped to the wall!"
Draco and Ron ran into the room as Harry was talking to Dummydoor.
"And it's ironic cause its DUCK tape!" Ron shouted, his finger high in the air with his declaration. Harry rolled his globes at that.
"Roosters taped to the wall?"

"No’a!” Breathed out Draco, who was clutching his side and panting. “And it was'a Harry and Ron'a who killed'a them!" Draco yelled.

Harry shrieked. “I did not Dummydoor I promise! This crime reeks of an Italian boy!”

Dummydoor chuckled and said “Oh Harry, I don't think you killed those roosters,” Then Dummydoor leaned closer to Harry and whispered, “And between you and me, if you did kill those roosters I could always blame that ugly albino Slythergun boy behind you.”
“AH!” Draco gasped, his hands clutching his chest. “Headmaster Dummydoor’a! I am’a innocent! Why’a would’a you’a blame’a me!”
"I don't know what youre talking about Dylan" Dummydoor said with a small twinkle in his vision orbs, "Now Harry, you said these roosters were taped to the wall?"
"Yes," he turned to look at Ron, "And not in an ironic way," he said pointedly. Ron just shrugged. 

“Well,” Dummydoor said, rubbing his hands together “Harry, Roy, Diego, lead the way to the roosters!” Draco opened his mouth and raised his finger in the air to correct Dummydoor, before setting his hand down looking confused. Harry in front, the group walked back to the rooster window, where now a pale blond girl was sitting, prodding a rooster with her glock.
“Who are you?” Harry asked the girl, she looked familiar, like maybe she had been hanging with Ginny in the hallways.

“Im Luna” The girl said, her visual perceptor balls were abnormally large, and she smiled, showing more teeth than an average smile.

“Are you Draco's brother- oh I mean sister?” Ron asked, staring at her. Draco made a face and turned to look at ron.