Chapter 12 - The furry problem

Harry, Ron, and Ginny sat together in Dummydoors office.
Dummydoor smiled at them, and congratulated them on finding footsock,

"Don't worry about Lookhurt, i'll find a new DATPP, you guys should just have a good rest of your day, and here's a collar and leash for your lizard Harry. Dummydoor said, before tossing a spiked collar and leash over the desk.

Harry caught it "Wot? Thanks dummydoor!"

"No problemo harry m'boy. It belonged to your father anyway."
"Wot, why did my dad have a collar?"

"Hohoho! Your dad wore this collar whenever your mother or a friend would take him on walks."

Ron and Ginny looked confused, Harry was trying to understand what was being told to him. "Why would mum take dad for walks?"

"Because your father and his friends were all furries..?"

Dummydoor stated, looking at Harry over his glasses, Harry was frozen in shock.

"Did you not know that? Lots of mafia men are furries, McGunnigal is a furry."

"My dad was not a furry!" Harry shouted,

"Yes he was Harry, your dad made a beautiful deer, his friends were a dog, a wolf, and a rat." Dummydoor pulled out a photo of the furry friends, all dressed in their fursuits, Harry's dad had a spiked collar on.
Harry started to breathe heavily, his orbs flitted around the room until his spheres landed on the big red button under a plastic cover labeled 'world destruction'.