Chapter 7 - The Greasy fight

Harry and Rons first class was Making Poisons 101, and of course Draco was in there with the rest of his house. Harry walked to a table towards the back, Ron was following like a puppy. Harry sat and looked around his bag for his textbook, and not finding it because he left it in the little cement room. Hermione walked in and saw the pair, walking to their table and sitting, getting her textbook out. Enraged that everyone else had a textbook, Harry punched the wall closest to him.

"Wot are you so mad about now Harry?" Hermione inquired.

"Everyone else has a textbook but me! This is so unfair! I'm Harry bloody Pooter!"

Hermione rolled her vision balls at the boy with the gaping head hole.

"Theres a cabinet over there with spare textbooks Harry, no need to punch things."

Harry stomped over to the cabinet that she had pointed at and grabbed one of the books. He opened the cabinet and grabbed a particularly worn book when-
"Aw, did'a Harry Pooter'a forget his'a textbook'a!"

Harry's head whipped around so fast his brain almost flew out. He threw his textbook in Rons direction, who successfully caught it- causing a few kids in the class to clap- and stomped over to Draco.

"Keep my name out of your mouth Draco. Don't forget what I can do."

Draco laughed at him, "And'a what is it'a that you can do'a?"

Harry punched Draco in the stomach hard, tearing the Italian boy's stitches and sending a wave of pain over him. The blonde boy fell to the ground on his knees and his stomach started to bleed again. Satisfied, Harry walked back to his seat, watching in amusement as the blonde boy was carried away by two of his classmates to the nurses office.

Just when Harry thought his day was going to turn around for better, the greasy, smelly black haired man from when he and Ron had first arrived to the school walked in.

"Welcome to Making Poisons 101, I am your pro-"

"WOT?! WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!" Harry interrupted, outraged.

"If you would let me finnish, you would knnow. I amm your professor. Professor Snnap." he said, walking around the room, looking down at all the children.

"This skwel is so stoopid..." Harry said under his breath. Thankfully, Snap didn't hear him, and continued on.

"Please turn to page 274. We will be making the sleeping poison. The purpose as you may have guessed is to make your enemies pass out long enough for you to do what you need. The ingredients are all in the back cabinets. Get started now, you have until the end of class to make the poison."

Hermione went to the back and grabbed all the necessary ingredients and got to work. Harry flipped his textbook to the right page and noticed little notes all over the margins of the pages. He read them and realized they were shortcuts, and better ways to make the poisons. Harry rolled his orbs and ignored the little scribbles. He went and got his ingredients and started making the poison.

At the end of class Professor Snap came around and checked everyone's poisons.

"As i expected, nno onne made this correctly. You all will nneed to remake this tomorrow. You are dismissed nnow."

Harry got mad, his orbs turned red with pure fury.

"I didn't make this potion wrong mate! I think YOU made it wrong!"

"I never touched your poison, you stoopid boy." Snap snapped.

Harry rolled his peepers and flipped the table. "MY POSION WAS PERFECT! WATCH!"