Chapter 11 - The Secret Basement

In the dorm Harry, Ron, Neville, sheamus and Dean all sat in a circle.

Dean tossed one of the puffy long nipples to Neville who fumbled the nipple, but caught it, before stroking it.

"Truth or dare Neville?" Dean asked

"Truth." Neville said.

"OH MY GOSH NEVILLE. you're so boring! He chooses dare!"

Interrupted Harry. Neville just shrugged.

"Okay, dare then" said Dean. "I dare you to.... Lick Harry's head hole."

"WOT?!" Shouted Harry while the boys, excluding Neville, clutched their sides from laughing. The 'rat' under Ron's bed was laughing as well "SqeakSqueakSqueak!" it laughed, shaking the whole bed.

"I really don't want to." Whispered Neville over the laughter, "But I'll do it for the dare."

Neville crawled across the floor and pushed Harry's black bangs out of his face, some hair was pulled out of the head hole, the dark strands ripping off of the hole like crusty scabs.

Neville gazed into the dark, pulsating, crusty hole, surprised he could see the brain.

"It's so disgusting, I'm not licking that." Said Neville, suddenly looking sick.

"HEY, MY HEAD HOLE ISN'T DISGUSTING!" Harry shouted, grabbing Neville's face, his fingers digging into his cheeks, he forced Nevilles mouth onto his head hole. Neville gagged at the pungent scent of rotting blood, sweat, and molding food wafting out of the crusty moist hole.

"LICK IT NEVILLE!" Harry shouted, Neville cried and the boys were shouting in shock.

"LICK IT NEVILLE! LICK MY HEAD HOLE IT'S NOT DISGUSTING!"

Harry shouted again, now crying, hot embarrassed and frustrated tears streamed down his face.

Captain You know who had given him that head hole and killed his parents. He had almost died, and Neville said it was disgusting? That was so insensitive of him.

"Nevilles tears ran down his cheeks onto Harry's forehead where they ran down Harry's face and the two boys' tears mixed.

"Just lick my head hole Neville, it's not disgusting." Harry repeated, this time a whisper.

Nevilles tongue reached out and licked the crusty pulsating brain in the head hole.

Harry let go of Neville's face, and wiped his own tears off his face. Neville retched onto the carpet, but nothing came up.

"It tastes like bacon!" Neville exclaimed, staring at the floor.

"Okay then." Dean said,
straightening his shirt awkwardly.
Neville tossed the nipple to Ron.
"Truth or dare Ron." Neville asked.
"Dare" Ron said with a grin.

"I dare you to shoot an apple off Sheamus's head."

"My glock is broken," said Ron. "But I'll try."

Dean tossed an apple to Sheamus, who caught it and placed it on his head.

"Where'd you get an apple, Dean?" Asked Sheamus. Dean just winked.
Ron stood up and raised his broken glock at Sheamus. The other boys watched in anticipation as Ron put his finger on the trigger. He swallowed nervously as he aimed the barrel at Sheamus, Ron had to point his hand at an odd angle so that the twisted glock's barrel was pointed the right way. Sheamus gave Ron a big thumbs up and a grin.

Ron pulled the trigger and the bullet shot out, miraculously exploding the apple.

"That's a gnarly glock you got there" said Sheamus, whose hair was smoking slightly.