Chapter 5 - the duel with a girl

Four days later, Ron and Harry got their results.

"Finally! Been waiting ages," Harry said, relieved and excited.

Dummydoor handed each of the boys an envelope that contained what house they had been sorted into. Ron, who was no longer bleeding out the head, carefully opened his, pulling the paper out slowly so he wouldn't damage it.
Harry ripped his open and yanked the paper out, crumbling it a little.

"Gunnindoor!" Ron said excitedly.

"Gunnindoor?" Harry said

confused. When Harry read his results out loud, Ron got even more excited.

"ME AND MY BEST FRIEND IN THE SAME HOUSE?!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" Ron screamed, hugging Harry tightly.

Harry wrinkled his nose at Ron.

"Best friend? Mate, we are not best friends. Please let go," Harry said flatly. Dummydoor coughed, clearing his throat.

"Well then, I suppose we should get you two to the Gunnindoor dorms, just let me.. Ah yes, Mr Mulfoy here can take you to the Gunnindoor rooms." Dummydoor said, reaching out a long cloaked arm and grabbing Mulfoy by the throat.

"Take these chaps to the Gunnindoor common room please and thank you." Dummydoor commanded.

"Buta, Headmastera Dummydoor! I ama Slytherguna! Nota Gunnindoora!" Mulfoy cried.

"Do as I say dungface!"
Dummydoor proclaimed gleefully.

Mr Mulfoy sighed dramatically and turned towards Harry and Ron.

"Wait a momenta! I recognize you!" Mulfoy pointed at Harry with a pale Italian hand.

Harry raised his orbbrows in recognition.

"You're Dracoa right? You bumped into me when I was getting my books."

"Uh, no. Its'a just "Draco'a"."

"Yeah, that's what I said. Dracoa."

"No no no, nota Dracoa. Its pronounced Draco'a."

"Mate, thats wot Im saying."

"No, you're saying it'a wrong'a you ugly'a boy."

"I don't think I am but wotever. Aren't you supposed to take us to our rooms?"

"Are you trying to say Draco?" Ron interrupted, his red orbbrow raised.

This got the seductive boys attention. His pale face brought out the similar pale lack of color in his hair.

"And who'a are you?" Draco sneered, his teeth had so little color in them they were partially transparent.

Ron stuck his hand out and opened his mouth to answer Draco when Draco held up his hand, signaling for Ron to stop talking and said
"AH WAIT'a DON'T TELL'a ME! RED HAIR AND AH HAND ME DOWN'a ROBE? YOU MUST BE A WEASOLY!"

"Uh, yes? You got a problem with that or what mate?" Ron questioned.

Draco laughed.
"How'a many more'a of you are there'a?!-WAIT! NOA, don't tell'a me that theres'a another one coming next'a year!" Draco shouted, clutching his stomach laughing.

"Well I mean, there is another one coming next year. My sister," Ron said, a little uncomfortable.
Draco laughed again. "How'a can they afford all those'a kids?" Draco wheezed, Ron shrugged with a frown and tried to hide his broken glock in his pocket.

"I suppose'a I should take'a you to your'a rooms," Draco said, starting to walk towards a flight of stairs. Ron and Harry followed the extremely pale boy up the stairs.
"Wot house are you in Dracoa?" Harry asked.