Chapter 1, part 1 | Walk Like an Egyptian - part 1

[2nd Person POV]

Well, you clearly didn't think this through.

Here you are, currently on a bus leading to what you consider your fate. The bus felt stuffy and crowded with the amount of people that were in it. And with the very little room it had, you felt suffocated. Not to mention, it was filled with chatter.

You didn't expect for there to be so much contestants for this season, including a couple of new faces as well. You were so wrong.

"Season 3 of Total Drama, folks! The world is gonna be mine- sea to shining sea." Chris Mclean, the host of the show, announced as the bus arrived. "Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a three-ring traveling teen freak show. They'll be competing all around the globe for another - million - dollars!"

"So - let's meet our players!" The door to the bus opened and people began to exit. "Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna!" Chris exclaimed the contestants' names as they exited out of the bus. Most of them smiled or waved at the camera. Heather stopped walking, causing Gwen to bump into her.

"Ugh! Are there reserved seats? I.e. can I have one not behind Heather's pony hair ponytail?" Gwen complained as she pointed at Heather, causing Heather to stop smiling while glancing back at her, eyebrows furrowed. "Um, my extensions are human hair!" Heather argued back as she turned to Gwen, arms crossed.

"You learn something new everyday." Duncan, in front of Heather, commented, causing Gwen to let out a giggle. They stared and smiled at each other. Courtney took notice of this and glared at Gwen.

"Lindsay, Owen, DJ and - Harold!" Chris exclaimed. There was grunting coming from inside the bus, but no one walked out. "Guys?" Chris raised an eyebrow. DJ then walked out of the bus, Owen captured between his arms. "Sweet strawberry preserves! NOO!" Owen exclaimed. "He's afraid of flying, remember?" DJ spoke in a concerned tone as he turned to Chris for a second, before walking on ahead.

"Aerophobia - from the Latin, as opposed to Aeronausiphobia - the fear of air sickness." Harold remarked, pushing up his glasses and looking at the camera before walking on ahead as well. Noah followed, looking unimpressed. "Keep up the fascinating facts and I'm going to be Aeronausious all over you." He commented as he rolled his eyes.

"And returning favorites - Noah, Cody, and--" Noah and Cody walked away. Before Chris could continue, he was cut off. "Yo, yo, yo! This year's winner is in the house! Uh, bus. I mean, runwayyy. Where's the plane, eh?" Ezekiel fumbled with his words a bit before speaking confidently, or at least trying to, putting his hands on his hips.

"I know, right? Let's fly!" Izzy, standing behind him, exclaimed as she jumped on top of his shoulders. This caused them both to lose their balance. "Watch out!" Ezekiel let out of grunt as him and Izzy fell to the ground.

"Yup! Izzy's back!" Chris exclaimed, before adding. "Also returning this season - Tyler!" Chris paused. Tyler striked a pose, as if showing off his muscles, before falling to the ground as well. "And the co-host of Total Drama: Aftermath - Bridgette!" She walked out of the bus, waving and smiling at the camera before falling to the ground, like the others. "Whoa!"

"Yo, Chris, you forgot to introduce me." Ezekiel commented as he raised his hand, currently being crushed under Tyler, Bridgette, and Izzy. Chris let out a sigh. "And Ezekiel."

"And now - to mix things up and keep it all fresh - we're adding three new competitors!" Shit. Holy shit, this is it. You were gonna walk out of the bus soon. After the two new other competitors, of course.

"He's an honor roll student with a diplomat for a dad, and an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species - Alejandro!" Chris exclaimed. On cue, the Latin-American man walked out of the bus, wearing some shades as he wore a charming smile. He took off his shades before walking towards the contestants on the floor. "Perhaps I can assist?" He spoke, helping the Izzy and Bridgette up from the ground.