Chapter 8 | Can't Help Falling in Louvre

[2nd Person POV]

"I'm glad Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything. But her being up in first class and me being back here... oh, it sucks!" Tyler commented. "Um, yeah, I know exactly what you mean. When I'm, uh, away from Izzy for too long, I get really.."

"Happy? Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nutjob? And I'm not talking tiny peanuts. That girl Brazil nut-sized nutjob." Noah snarked at Owen. "Hey, where is Izzy anyway?" "I saw her go to the cockpit to talk with Chef." Everyone who knows Izzy well enough immediately gasped. Oh yeah, and Heather apparently didn't get voted out.

The plane began to shake, causing several of the contestants to fall or scream. Once the plane stopped moving violently and spinning a lot, Heather stood up and spoke. "Having some trouble controlling your team, Alejandro?" She asked sarcastically.

Alejandro looked to see Owen near the baggage compartment area, sucking his thumb and covered in roaches, Noah's head stuck in a birdcage, and Tyler actually stuck inside the baggage compartment area. You were the most normal-ish looking, despite being stuck under the bench like a scared cat, your clothes and hair now slightly messy.

"Your attempts to insult my team are.. cute." "Whatever. My girl power team is going to win. We don't get distracted by anything. Especially boys." Heather glared. Alejandro smirked, pointing to Sierra, who was sobbing while stuffing ice cream in her mouth.

Heather glared at her. "Get it together!" She then pulled Sierra away, grabbing her by her hair as Sierra continued to sob. Once they were gone, Alejandro whisper-yelled. "All clear." Cody revealed himself from the baggage compartment area.

CONFESSIONAL: ALEJANDRO + CODY

"Chris is the one who played the video of me trying to vote her off. So why do I feel like such a shmuck? All I did was vote. Which I had to do." "How long are you gonna keep this up?" "I'm done."

Cody then became visible to the camera, hidden behind Alejandro, who was fed up. "Did you know you have a rip on the seam there? Just-" "Out, Cody!" Cody pointed at Alejandro's sleeve. Alejandro glared at him, signaling for him to get out.

==================================

"Ehem.. This is your captain speaking! If you look out your window, you'll get to see what happens when a plane does a summersault!" Izzy announced in the PA, with a deep voice. "Gimme that! Uh, ya'll might wanna hang onto something heavy." Chef spoke.

You and your teammates, plus Cody, immediately hung onto Owen. The plane spun and rotated rapidly, shaking violently until it finally landed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't exactly get a chance to prep my introduction, with the unexpected water landing and all.. I'm just gonna give the highlights." Chris browsed through his notecards, throwing each away as he read. "France, city of love, art gallery, filler, lots of artwork, priceless priceless  artwork.."

Lindsay, meanwhile, squealed. "EEEEE! PARIS! There's only one guy I wanna share this with: the guy I've been dreaming about since we've been apart.. Where's my Tyler?!" As if on cue, Tyler walked up to her, clearing his throat slightly.

"Hey, Linds." "Are you sure that's you? 'Cause you look slightly different in my head.." Lindsay put her hands on her hips, giving Tyler a skeptical look. "Everything looks slightly different in her head." Alejandro commented to you and Noah. Noah nodded in agreement. You hated it, but you had to agree as well. He had a point.

"Do you always wear a tracksuit?" Lindsay paused, looking down at Tyler's clothes. "Oh, it doesn't matter. Because us being together in Paris means only one thing!" "I know. I love-" "SHOPPING! I can pick out new clothes for you! EEEEE!"