Chapter 11 | I See London..

A/N: WOOOO I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH FREE TIME TO WRITE ASJHBADFJSDB

I CAN FINALLY MOVE THE STORY FORWARD GNJGDRNNGJKD

--------------------------------------

[2nd Person POV]

After a long time of being stuck in Jamaica, the plane was finally back on the air. Apparently, the people on the Aftermath show raised enough money to get some fuel for the plane (while also accidentally destroying their set).

Your team, however, sat in loser class. Even though you won last time. Seriously, what the fuck.

"Why are we  in loser class? We won  last time! or didn't lose anyway." Heather complained, crossing her arms. "Chris said he needed first class today for a secret special guest! And what Chris needs-" "Chris takes. From us." Heather interrupted Sierra. Courtney walked by, sitting down between Gwen and Cody. She ended up sitting on Gwen's hand, who exclaimed in pain.

"Ah, sunburn! Ow!" She blew some air on her hand. "Oops. Sorry. How do  you end up with sunburn on just one  hand?" Courtney raises an eyebrow. "Ugh, I don't know!" At Gwen's words, Cody nervously glances around, pulling his shirt collar.

Courtney brings over a bucket, filled with some dense white substance. "Here. Soak your hand in this." "What is it?" "It'll cool the burn. It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano." As Courtney spoke, Gwen placed her head inside the mixture, letting  out a sigh of relief. "..Wait, guano? Isn't that-?"

"- A nicey nice name for poop." Heather interrupted with a smirk, prompting Gwen to pull her hand out of the bucket. "Ew!- OW!" "Poop that's full of healing ingredients. I learned how to make it at CIT First Aid Weekend. It's gross, but it helps, right?" Courtney gave a small smile. "Ugh.. Yes. Well, thanks for being nice..ish." Gwen smiled back, putting her hand back in the bucket.

"..Bonding over poop juice? UGH! Is there anyone sane left around here?" Heather's gaze drifted to her left, where she spotted Sierra using a pizza box as a computer. "..That would be a no."

"Twitter update! Gwen's hand smells like Jamaican bird doodoo. Cody is still  cute! Uh.. 67 characters, okay.. 73 left. What else can I say?" Sierra typed on her imaginary computer, mumbling to herself. 

"Considering buying myself a life on Craigslist, but having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement!" Noah imitated her voice, mocking her. You held back some laughter, while Owen laughed so hard that he snorted milk from his nose all over Noah. "Dude, gross!" "Did I get some of my nose milkshake on you? Sorry. It's the only thing that really cools off a snoop bullet of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers." Owen said, before throwing a pair of peppers in his mouth. He gasped, his face turning red. "HOT! HOT! MILK!"

"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen. That'll impress Cody!" Noah imitated Sierra once again. You snickered a bit while Owen laughed so hard that the peppers came out his nose, hitting the floor, then the wall, and then Tyler. "OW!" Noah braced his stomach, laughing hysterically. 

CONFESSIONAL: OWEN

"A, my little buddy Noah is like.. the funniest guy I know! So making him laugh is awesome. It's like getting an A+ in hilarity! I wanna top his honor roll!" Owen paused, thinking about what he had just said. ".. did that sound creepy?"

===================================

You, Owen, and Noah all laughed together. "Check it out: I'll shoot a pepper out whichever nostril you pick. I mean, choose!" Owen spoke. Alejandro, who had been sleeping peacefully to the side, opened one eye. "Yeah, 'cause one nose shake a day isn't enough." Noah spoke in a sarcastic tone.