Chapter 6 | Slap Slap Revolution

|WARNING: Mentions of throwing up. Again, not in detail, but still there. This show's a bit gross sometimes.|

[2nd Person POV]

"Man, I'm just so sick of having this stupid animal-mangling curse!" "Curse, shmurse. The more you believe that trash, the more power it had over you." "Really? Wow. Maybe you're right." You and your teammates overheard DJ and Leshawna's conversation.

You were back to economy class and you couldn't help but miss the comfort back in first class. You were positively miserable. "Six episodes and no eliminations! If we were a steak, we'd be a 32-ounce porterhouse!" Your teammates smiled at the accomplishment. You, however, couldn't relate.

'Stupid loser class AGAIN. We've only won once so far, and if this keeps on going, I'm never gonna see first class again. Team Amazon keeps on winning, for whatever reason. Maybe they're just lucky. I mean, I don't put that much effort into helping my team, but that just goes to show that with or without me, this team's not winning either way.' You thought, your head leaning against the airplane wall.

"And you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney!" Owen remarked towards Team Victory, causing them to glare at him. "Need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge?" "But with you as our leader, nothing is impossible! Heck, I'm not even afraid of flying anymore! Check this out!" Owen unbuckled his seatbelt before beginning to ballet-dance on the plane. The plane shook violently as he did so.

"Owen-" You tried to warn him that it was a bad idea, but before you could, the plane shook enough to send him bouncing around the room, re-opening the hole in the plane that was closed up previously. Everyone hung onto their seats for their lives.

Owen screamed and begged as he fell through the hole, clinging onto the sides of the plane wall to keep himself from falling out. "PLEASE! GIVE ME AN ALE-HAND, BRO!" Owen yelled to Alejandro, who narrowed his eyes, unamused.

CONFESSIONAL: ALEJANDRO

"Ugh. How dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Burromuerto." Alejandro leaned against the confessional wall, with his arms crossed.

=================================

DJ and Lindsay managed to pull Owen back in before Leshawna shoved a giant crate onto the hole, closing it. You and your team fell back to the ground while Owen rocked back in forth in a fetal position.

A small seagull flew onto DJ's lap, causing him to gasp. "Nooo! Shoo, go! You're not safe with me!" Leshawna rolled her eyes at his antics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa, aren't those the Alps?" Noah exclaimed, looking out the window. This caused you to instinctively go to look out the window as well. And you noticed that those were, indeed, the Alps.

"In preparation for landing, unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold." You swore you heard Chris and Chef snicker once they spoke, and you immediately knew something was up.

Once you were all in the cargo hold, Chris and Chef weren't anywhere in sight. "Now what?" Leshawna asked, before the floor beneath you all disappeared and you fell through. Everyone screamed as they fell down the plane and into the snow. You stood up, shaking the snow off your clothes. That was, until you heard grumbling beneath you, and you quickly moved out of the way.

Noah stood up from the snow where you where previously, dusting himself off. "Did you really have to land on top of me? Again?" He snarked. "Sorry. But maybe you should, y'know, not be in the way." You muttered a remark. Both you and Noah rolled your eyes at each other.