Chapter 3 | Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan

|Warning: This chapter contains mentions of throwing up. Not in great details, but if that grosses you out, you have been warned.|

[2nd Person POV]

"AAAHHH! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEE!" Owen screamed. Your team, as well as Team Victory, only glanced at him. "Stop sweating, lunchbox. Air travel is, like, the fifteenth safest mode of transportation. Unless you're in a death trap." Noah remarked.

Suddenly, the boards covering up a hole in the place begin to fall apart, and eventually get ripped off the side of the place. "This one for example!" Noah added, yelling. You clung to the bench you were sitting on like your life depended on it, because it did. Leshawna clung onto Team Victory's side as well, but was slipping off. Her nails left marks on the bench.

"This is not  the way Leshawna is leaving this world!" She suddenly slipped off, but before she could fall through the hole, Alejandro took ahold of her wrist, pulling her close to him. "Such beauty will not fall through giant airplane holes on my watch!"

Owen, meanwhile, continued screaming. The straps holding him tied to the plane were ripped, and at some point, the strong wind stopped. Owen had fallen from his seat, and accidentally covered the hole with his body. Harold looked at Leshawna, who was perfectly content in Alejandro's grasp.

"I could have done that! I just prefer to leave the ladies wanting more." Lindsay and Bridgette glanced at each other and held back their laughter at his words. "She wants more, alright. More Alejandro." "Hah. DJ, you know nothing about women." Harold replied to DJ's comment.

"You can put me down now. I mean, if you wanted. Or not. Your choice. Because this is nice." Leshawna fawned and swooned over Alejandro, continuing to cling onto him. You almost rolled your eyes or laughed at her behavior, but you didn't. "Mmhmm. Nothing." Dj turned to Harold.

"Not that this isn't fascinating and all, but HELP! MY BUTT IS BEING SUCKED OUT OF A PLANE!" Owen screamed. Again.

After a while, you heard Chris' voice over the PA. "This is your captain speaking, it's time for everyone to join me in the common area. And I mean, everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to today's challenge. It's-" "Is it a reward or elimination challenge?" "Good question, Harold. And.. like I'm gonna tell ya!" Chris frowned. "Two of us got booted out last time, so today has reward written all over it!" Tyler whispered. "I could use a reward! I hope it's candy! Or a whole bunch of shoes! Or shoes made of candy!" Lindsay replied.

"And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellent, because.. we're about to land in - Japan!" Chris signaled behind him, and the door in said direction fell down as Chef showed up, wearing a.. whatever that was. You assumed it was related to Japanese culture.

"Gosh, you guys! That's totally a Chinese outfit!" Okay, nevermind. "Thank you, Harold. Now, remember: anyone who doesn't sing-" "You just - you'd really think you'd work harder to get it right" "Harold! Anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified." "Your cultural insensitivity is just - gosh! I mean, gosh!"

You and the others watched as this back and forth between Harold and Chris ended with Chris looking unamused. Chris then turned to Chef and smirked, which prompted Chef to run towards the plane door, slicing it with his sword. Everyone quickly screamed as you all started to fall out of the plane.

DING!

Everyone perked up at the sound of that familiar bell. "Seriously?! I mean, seriously?!" Noah yelled what you were all thinking. "SING AND I MIGHT THINK OF SAVING YOUR MUSICAL BUTTOCKS! MAYBE YOU'LL TRY HARDER THIS TIME, EH?" Chris yelled back with his megaphone.