Chapter 5 | Broadway, Baby!

[2nd Person POV]

Finally, for once, you and your team were in first class. You knew for sure you never wanted to leave. For one, the seats were comfy enough to fall asleep in, there were masseuses willing to give you and your team massages, and the food? So much better than Chef's in-flight cuisine. No offense to him, of course. 

"Oh, man! First class rocks!" "Today, we eat the breakfasts of champions." Alejandro and Tyler commented. "Oh, yeah.. That's the spot." Meanwhile, Izzy was getting a massage, and Owen was peacefully snoring, ties up. "Ohh, look at Big O! His fear of flying is so adorable!" Izzy gushed. Suddenly, a thought went through your mind.

'Wait, hold on.. Tyler, Alejandro, Izzy, Owen..'  The realization hit you, and you glanced around, confused. "..Where's Noah?" You muttered. As if on cue, Owen rolled off the couch, revealing a crushed Noah. "Ugh.. Finally!" You swore you heard something crack as he moved. "Thanks for not noticing I was missing all night! What am I, Tyler?" Noah remarked sarcastically, although he was clearly annoyed.

"Hey!" Tyler exclaimed, accidentally spitting his food on Alejandro. You went up to Noah, helping him up. "..You alright there?" Noah rolled his eyes. "Do I look-" "No. No, you don't." Your eyes narrowed slightly, before rolling your eyes as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take a seat, grab a handle, and I'll tell you where we're going!" Now you and the other teams were back down at the airplane storage area. Chris just told you all to get in boat, and for some reason, you all just rolled with it.

"Oh, sweet boat, guy! Right, Lindsay?" Tyler turned to said girl, who was next to him. "Um, sure! Dave, is it?" She responded, as Tyler's posture shrunk slightly in disappointment. "Why are you  wearing a life-jacket?" "'Cause there's thirteen of you, but only one valuable me." Chris replied to Noah, before exclaiming. "Hit it, Chef!"

Suddenly, the ground beneath you and the others disappeared, causing you all to fall through. The fall was more short-lived than expected, however, because the boat quickly fell into water. The boat began to move forward as Chris spoke. "Welcome to.. New York City!" The boat passed by the Statue of Liberty.

CONFESSIONAL: LINDSAY

"New York, New York?! Do you know how many stores there are here?! I'm gonna buy, like, ten seasons worth of lipstick without even trying!" She squealed.

=================================

"Your first challenge is a carriage race to central park! Which I like to call: 'Liberty or Death'!" Chris spoke the last part in an overdramatic tone. "Oh, I've always dreamed  of riding a horse-drawn carriage!" Owen exclaimed, clapping. "Don't even think  about making me  the horse. Heather." Courtney commented, making you stifle a chuckle.

"No down conclusion jumpers! It's a baby  carriage race." There was a small pause after Chris spoke. Leshawna looked from left to right. "So, where are the carriages?" "Yeah. Hope you brought your climbing gloves." You all looked in the direction Chris pointed, only to see the baby carriages on the Statue of Liberty's crown. Everyone immediately groaned and complained. Except Sierra.

"LOL Chris! I think your mischievous spirit makes the game." "Thank you, Sierra. It's nice to be appreciated!" Chris replied with a bright smile on his face. "Appreciated? I love you! I always have! Even wayyy back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats!" "Uhh.." Chris' smile immediately faded. You and the other contestants held back your laughs or snickered.

"I was even going to call my first fan club 'The Christians'! But that name was already taken." Chris light 'pet' Sierra's head (it was more of a slap) before pushing her away. You noticed Alejandro smirked when he saw this.