... hello again

Helloooo...
So life is wild. I just gained access to this account again 🎉!
I abandoned this book so long ago and I have new fresh ideas. This book will most likely be taken down for HEAVY rewriting.
Including but not limited to:
•plot points
•characters
•where the story takes place
•romance
Something that will stay the same is I will continue to use Norse mythology as I find it more interesting and I have a connection to it.

I'm changing these things in hope to make it more of a fantasy over just another werewolf book. I'm fortunate enough to have a close friend who LOVES fantasy just as much as I do.
Now I'm not sure when I'm going to sit down and reread and edit this mess, but I will update when I do. The title will more than likely be completely different, unique to itself. I will put the old title in the info box so it's easy to find(and so no one thinks I'm stealing my own work)
I, however have finished writing a romance novel that is NOT a fantasy world. More of a small town beachy romance. If you'd like to consume something like that please let me know! I have no problem sharing it and uploading it all at once.
I also have another romance book about a musician and a girl who was dealt a pretty rough hand in life to put it short. That one's a work in progress, but aren't they all?
Thank you again for reading, it truly means the world to me. I'm glad to be back. 💗