Little Master speak well

Hei Xuan heard the sound and stood up stupidly.

"Is it crazy on the second floor? Raise 30 million, the monster is not worth 80 million at all, okay." The man with a mask sitting next to him was angry and saw Hei Xuanyu stood up and wondered. "What happened to you?"

Hei Xieyu quickly turned his head: "Heigan."

Heigan understood what he wanted to ask: "It seems to be the voice of a young master."

The other party only shouted three words, it was too fast for people to distinguish.

Hei Xuan turned his head to the door of the room.

Hei Gan stopped quickly: "Master, beware of fraud, let the genus go down and see first."

"80 million, is there any 30 million higher?" Shouted the auction officer downstairs.

"The auction will be paused for a moment." Hei Xuan said in a whisper, Hei Gan left the room quickly and walked to the second floor.

The guests downstairs were talking.

"People on the second floor are obviously bidding against Prince Edward, which only increased by 100,000 yuan each time, and it was the same when auctioning ghosts before."

"Who is the person on the second floor? If you are so rich, if you pay 80 million two, plus the previous 8 million two, you will be close to hundreds of millions.

"The princes all called for a pause, and the people on the second floor were dead."

"The voice just sounded like a child. Could the child on the second floor bark?"

"What I heard was also the voice of a child. When I first entered Jufengzhai, I saw someone bring the child in.

"If it is really the child who is asking the price, and the person who brought the child pays the money again, then they will be miserable. Jufengzhai is not a place where people will randomly bargain, even if the other party is just a child Investigate it. "

In the second-floor room, Wu Ruo and Lao Hei stared at each other with their eyes wide open, and they were particularly generous.

Dandan blinked her innocent big eyes at her dad: "No more than 80 million."

Wu Ruo "..."

It is not more than 80 million, but it is more than 80 million plus the previous 8 million.

Old Black: "..."

He raised 30 million in one breath. Little Master, you are so generous.

Yeah, the room upstairs may be sent over. "

Wu Ruo looked at the room upstairs opposite to him, and vaguely saw that Hei Xuyi was still in the room: "He may have let Hei come over, you will let him in."

"Yes."

A moment later, the door was knocked.

Laohe opened the door of the room, and the guard of Jufengzhai said, "His Royal Highness's guard will see you."

Hei Ganmian's expressionless face flashed with joy: "It's you, old black? Isn't Mrs. and the young master in there?"

The old black snorted, turning his head to ignore him.

"..." Hei Gan had a bad hunch. Thinking of the previous bidding situation, the bad hunch became stronger.

The guard of Jufengzhai glanced at Laohei, who was this man, and dare to pose for His Royal Highness's guard.