Come back

"Come to my clan?" Wu Qianqing said softly.

The ghost woman twisted her eyebrows slightly: "Is this to let Xiao Ruo go to Miyin?"

The people at home heard that the Miyin face each other, and Wu Chenliu and Wu Bai also looked at each other.

Guan Tong turned the stationery over and over, and even the envelope was opened by her. When it was determined that there was no content, the stationery was burned: "Why is Dad going to go to the hermit? Is it related to spell-solving?"

Wu Ruodao: "Whether it's related to the solution of the curse or not, the grandfather must have his reason to keep us from marrying, or go to the hermit first."

Wu Xi sighed: "I was obviously reluctant to marry my second brother, but now I heard that my second brother cannot be married, and then I was anxious for my second brother, and my grandfather suddenly wrote to say that he cannot be married. problem?"

Wu Ruowen twisted his eyebrows.

Wuzhu tapped Wuxi's head: "Today is a good day, don't talk nonsense."

Uhis tongue stuck out.

Thoroughly said, "I've been married once before, can't I not be married?"

Ye Yi said quietly, "This time is different. It is necessary to worship the ancestor of the Hei family, maybe it will have some impact."

"Ma'am, Ma'am ..." Hei Xietang yelled before he even entered the door: "Ma'am, Huajiao is here, yes, Ma'am, what are you looking for?"

"Just let Xunyu come in alone." Wu Ruoyuan wanted Hei Xuantang to stop Huajiao. After all, Huajiao was unlucky at the door, but now people can do it.

Hei Xuantang said strangely, "Why?"

"Don't ask so much, just call someone in and you'll know."

"it is good."

Hei Xitang soon called Hei Xiu to Wu Qianqing's yard.

Wu Ruo was not the first time to see Hei Xieyu wearing a groom's robe, but he was still stunned.

"Hey, come back." You You patted his shoulders playfully.

Wu Xi porked a smile.

Wu Ruo coughed uncomfortably.

Seeing Wu Ruo changing her groom's suit, Hei Xun walked to the front and wrinkled her eyebrows and asked, "Will you let me in alone, what happened?"

Wu Ruo said: "My grandfather wrote to us that we couldn't get married and asked me to go to the Miyin."

Hei Xun said for a moment: "There may be reasons."

"The letter only says that you can't marry, come to my tribe."

Hei Xutang, who followed in the back, said depressedly: "Hua sedan is all at the door, how can you write a letter saying that you can't be married? Isn't this to make everyone happy?"

Hei Xuanxi said decisively, "Just do what my grandfather said."

"What about that sedan? What about father and mother?"

Hei Xieyu took off his robe and the golden crown on his head, and handed it to Hei Xuantang together with Wu Ruo's wedding robe: "You put the wedding robe on the sedan chair, and let the welcoming team slowly circle the city to the river, They threw all the red-related joyous things in their bodies into the river. As for my father and mother, I'll talk to them when I go back. "

Hei Xietang was puzzled: "If no one has received it, why go around the river?"

Hei Xieyu ticked his lips: "The old people are still waiting to destroy my wedding, so they need to wait a little longer."