Really an enthusiastic person

Wu Ruo came out of Langshan Pavilion and was absent-minded and got into the beast car. Before that, he just asked Yu Yanwen if they had a birthmark on the waist of the daughter-in-law's waist, and she would know if she was a daughter of a ghost-wife. But he didn't do it because he thought it would be better for the ghost woman to admit it personally, so now he just needs to know that the ghost woman won't hurt them.

Of course, even if he didn't ask the mother-in-law's daughter whether there was a birthmark on her waist, he still felt that things had stayed the same.

The sudden crackling noise interrupted Wu Ruo's thoughts, and the sound of jingling bells came from outside the car. Immediately, someone yelled impatiently: "You **** mother, let Lao Tzu go faster. If anyone goes slower, Lao Tzu interrupted anyone's legs. "

As the conversation ended, Ding Ling's voice became more rapid, and the Beast Car slowed down.

Wu Ruo opened the curtains and looked. A large group of slaves covered with whiplashes, wearing bracelets and anklets on their limbs, dragged their heavy steps in the opposite direction.

The teeth responsible for supervising the escape of the slaves saw that the slaves were slower than he expected, and raised their whip again, but before the whip fell, they were caught by the wrist.

Wu Ruoding glanced at, the man who grabbed the teeth of his wrist was the man in green that helped Shen Song catch the thief a few days ago.

"His foot was hurt. If you hit him again, he can't walk fast." Chong Rong pushed his teeth away with a calm face, took out the wound medicine and applied medicine to the injured slave.

When the female slave met a good man, she cried with excitement: "Good dear, please save me. I don't want to be sold to the slave market, where I will be killed alive, please."

Zhong Rong hesitated, then asked Yazi: "How much silver does she sell?"

Teeth's anger disappeared instantly, showing a flattering smile: "Master, although this slave is just an ordinary person, it can help you ..."

Zhong Rong said coldly, "You just have to tell how much silver."

Yazi quickly said, "One thousand two, not two."

Zhong Rong took out a thousand and two silver tickets to Yazi.

Yazi collects the silver ticket, and then hands over the deed to Zhong Rong.

"Thank you Grandpa, thank you Grandpa." The female slave grateful.

Immediately afterwards, other slaves also knelt down, begging Zhongrong to buy them.

Chongrong was in a dilemma, and finally spent 60,000 yuan to buy all the slaves.

The slaves were so grateful that they cried.

"It's really an enthusiastic person." Wu Ruo said lightly, as he was about to put down the curtains of the car, he saw that Shen Song, who had an appointment for about ten days, ran towards Zhong Rong. He thought about it and let the driver stop.

He came down from Zeng vehicle and said, "You go back and pass a message. I won't go back to dinner tonight."

"Yes." The driver left by car.

Wu Ruo chanted them and walked over.

Shen Song asked Zhong Rong: "How are you going to house them?"

Zhong Rong frowned anxiously.

"Deep chant," Wu Ruo said.

Shen Song turned around and saw Wu Ruo, rejoicing: "Your son, what a coincidence, where are you going?"