Swollen

If it ’s just that you did n’t write the name on the letter, but if you did n’t write the name on purpose, then Wu Ruo ’s mind is too deep and horrible, which means that I had guessed that the letter could not be delivered to the Prince. In the second place, he might have guessed that he liked Prince Edward, and even guessed that he would take the letter secretly. Thirdly, the letter was deliberately refused to be sent to the Prince so that other people could destroy the letter. When the Prince knew about the incident, he would be furious and change the rules of the Academy. After that, Wu Ruo would be able to enter and leave the Academy at will. Finally, let all the ministers know that Wu Ruo occupies a very important position in the crown prince's heart. Later, the ministers of the Academy will see Wu Ruo extremely respect and dare not arbitrarily face. Wu Ruo also told him in a different direction that such a small means could not dismantle them, indicating that Wu Ruo had absolute confidence in himself, his prince, and the relationship between them.

Lou Qingluo thought of this, the fist in his sleeve clenched little by little. It was he who underestimated Wu Ruo too much, thinking that a young master of a affiliated family, even if he had even more powerful means, could not compare with the officials who played all kinds of deliberations on the official court, but he ended up losing to this young master In the plan.

It is he who underestimates the feelings between them.

He always thought that the prince did not like men, so he always suppressed his feelings, as long as he could accompany the prince.

The prince and the man are forced into marriage by the situation. Perhaps the prince has affection for Wu Ruo, but it is more likely to be used, wanting to use Wu Ruo to unlock the curse of the dead nation. Moreover, he thought that the prince and Wu Ruo had only known each other for a short time, and their feelings would not be too deep. If they had to be careful, they could break their feelings, but they did not expect that the feelings of the two had reached the point where they would be difficult to break up.

He just saw that Prince Edward and Wu Ruoen were loving and began to worry. If he didn't stop it, he would never have the chance to insert, "Master Lou, Prince Edward is looking for you."

The guard's voice interrupted Lou's thinking.

Lou Duan gently twisted his eyebrows, faintly feeling that the prince would not be good for him.

He came to the beast car and listened to Hei Xuyi saying, "This winter's grain harvest is not very good. It is up to you to check and see how to improve the winter harvest by the way."

Lou fell in shock, this was to move him away, but why was it so sudden? Moreover, as long as such a trivial matter is sent to a small official who knows farming, how can he send him as a Sanpin official?

"But Wei Chen has other official duties ..."

Hei Sui interrupted him: "This palace will let Prince Lingxuan take charge of your affairs.

Lou Qingluo saw that his mind had been decided and his face was pale. He felt that the incident suddenly had something to do with rubbing his brain for the prince just now. Perhaps this little move had made the prince aware of his mind. But, even so, is the Prince so intolerant that someone who likes him stays by his side?

Or does the prince want to let the prince concubine misunderstand him before she is transferred away?

Lou Tingluo thought of the possibility behind him, and suddenly felt breathing difficulty. After a short while, he opened his lips hard and said, "Chen, respect."

In the beast car, Hei Xieyu heard Lou's footsteps and left, and immediately asked: "Brother, Lord Lou has always been your left arm and right arm. Having him by your side has reduced a lot of burdens, but why did you suddenly transfer him away? I was also sent to look at the farmland. It was a big deal and a lack of help from adults. You will become more busy in the future.