No regrets in this life

After lunch, Wu Ruo and Hei Xieyu left the palace in a beast cart.

There were people coming and going on the street, the beast car could only move forward slowly. Wu Ruo, who was sitting in the car, heard that people outside the car were talking about the treatment of anemia, and they were very curious about how the royal family cured it. of.

Hei Xieyu heard several people praise the doctor who cured the anorexia, happily raised the corners of his mouth, and pulled Wu Ruo into his arms and whispered, "Xiao Ruo, thank you, if not for you, your sixth brother may support Not until now. "

Wu Ruo turned around and kissed him in the mouth: "Thank you for this kind of sincerity."

Hei Xun chuckled.

Wu Ruo quietly leaned in his arms, but thought about the fate of the last generation of Hei Xixi, unfortunately, he had not heard of the person of Hei Xixi until his death, but after he told him More than a year after he became married, Hei Xuyi had been depressed for a while, and it took about half a year to get better. Maybe Hei Xuxi did not cure the anorexia at that time.

Oh, after his rebirth, he changed the destiny of many people. In the last life, those who did not die are dead, those who are still alive, and have seen people who have never been seen in the previous life.

Wu Ruo took the big hand on her chest and put it to her mouth to kiss her.

With just a simple movement, Hei Xieyu's heart throbbed and she could not help but tighten her arms and hug her in her arms. In this life, there is a person who cherishes so cherishly, there is no regret in this life.

Wu Ruo and Hei Xiu leaned on their faces, and kissed intimately: "It's almost November, the weather has become cold, and Liu's body may be unbearable. After returning to the palace, let's take a look Sixth brother, I have something to confess to him. "

"Ok."

The two returned to the palace to see Hei Xixi and then return to Hengxing Palace. Just when the two children took a lunch break, Wu Ruo asked the **** to take a small look at the mysterious books received by Lao Hei in the hall.

The speed of reading is small. I read all mystery books in one afternoon. After that, it took another three days to read all the other books of magic books, medicinal books, and medicinal materials, but Wu Ruo turned it over. A book, familiarize yourself with all the moves in the book and then turn to the second one, and then look at the book and study how to use them together.

If it weren't for Hei Xieyu's account of Heixin to supervise their father and son, otherwise they would often sleep and forget to eat.

On October 30, Lou Tiao's body had fully recovered, and he left the emperor to continue his official duties. Then, Hei Xieyu became very busy. He could not see anyone at both ends for three days, nor could he return to rest at night.

Wu Ruo was just starting to study mystery with Xiaoxiao, and didn't pay attention to this. Later, he found that Hei Xieyu had not been seen for seven days. Every time he asked Hei Xieyu's guard, he didn't hear 'Prince and Lord Lou went to inspect' I heard the guard say 'Prince and Lord Lou are in a disaster relief somewhere'. In short, every time I heard Hei Xieyu fell with Lou.

At first I did n’t think there was any problem, but then I always heard the guards report that Hei Xieyu fell with the floor. Wu Ruo was a bit depressed, especially once he explained that Hei Xin must come after Hei Xieyu returns. Dan Fang told him, but when he learned that Hei Xieyu went back to the palace and hurried out of the house, he had not had time to see the previous one. Hei Xieyu had been dumped by the building and called for urgent business.