This is my man

Wu Ruo returned to the palace, and no one was embarrassed by the things of the old people. He waited for five days in Yongji Palace, but he didn't wait for Hei Xieyu to meet him.

Seeing that the big wedding is getting closer and closer each day, Wu Qianqing is anxious day by day, but in addition to the daze in the palace, Wu Ruoqing is still in a daze on the day of the big wedding, Wu Qianqing they can't sit still .

Wu Qianqing said indignantly: "Xiao Ruo, you can't deceive yourself any more, that ungrateful person will never come to you again, but he will come to you long ago."

Guan Tong was upset and advised, "Xiao Ruo, if you feel uncomfortable, shall we leave here? If you don't speak like this, your mother is worried about you."

The ghost woman also has a heartache: "Xiao Ruo, if you have any thoughts, just say it. As long as we can do it, we will do our best to help you."

Wu Zhu said indignantly: "They just got married like this, have you ever thought about Wu Ruo?"

Youzhen patted him on the shoulder: "Xiaozhu, it's not worth being angry for this kind of person, and if Xiao can see the true face of the black shaman before the wedding, it is not a good thing to pay.

Guan Zhen agreed: "Xiao Jun is right, it is not worth being angry for this kind of person."

Wuzhu held Wu Ruo's arms: "Xiao Ruo, let's take the children away."

At this time, there was a sound of horn blowing from outside the palace. It was the sound of the welcome team entering the palace. Wu Ruo went back and said quietly, "I really want to get married."

Wuzhu said angrily, "Xiao Ruo, wouldn't you still be naive to think that it was a fake that Hei Xieyu fell in love with the building?"

Wu Ruo did not reply to him, and looked out of the hall.

The six guards walked in and said, "Prince Wu, the prince asked us to take the two small halls and worship the ancestors, and asked Wu to not disturb us."

Wuzhu sneered: "You want to take the opportunity to take the child away."

Wu Ruo stood up and said, "I won't let you take the children away, but I can take the children to worship the ancestors."

The six guards knew that they could not beat Wu Ruo, but they did not dare to take charge. They went back to ask the prince, and then they took Wu Ruo to the shrine after getting consent.

Wu Qianqing, when they saw Wu Ruo with the guards, hurriedly said, "Xiao Ruo, what can you do if you go? Do you want to watch Hei Xuanyu marry someone else?"

"Xiaoruo, if you go, it will only make you more uncomfortable."

You said: "Let him go. Only when he sees that the person he likes is married to another person will he die.

Wuzhu didn't worry: "But ..."

"If you are not assured, we can also go and see if there is any accident, we can also help."

"it is good."

Everyone followed Wu Ruo and they came to the Ancestral Hall.

At this time, outside the square of the ancestral hall, there were many ministers and their families, and all the relatives of the imperial family also came.

After they saw Wu Ruo, they quieted quickly.

Wu Ruo looked at a pair of new people on the sacrifice platform, the big red wedding robes on them both stinged his eyes.

In the back Wu Qianqing, they also saw a pair of new people standing on the sacrifice platform. They really wished to rush to them and slap them.

Wu Ruo held the child to Wuzhu and held them, then walked towards the sacrificial platform.