ICSY 09: Know Thy Roomie

"I challenge you, Bolton." Wednesday stepped in, ignoring the glare of the psychic boy under his mask. "You don't want to waste your time considering this is your first fencing class, do you?" While everyone was busy with Enid introducing Sammy a while ago, Wednesday was watching the two. She can say that Kira knows her stuff which lit the curiosity in her towards the girl.

"Is she dissing Xavier?" Ajax whispered.

"Is she complimenting Kira?" Yoko rephrased.

"Back off, Addams. I don't need your help." Xavier snapped.

Kira's eyebrows raised at the boy as she looked at his side face.

"What made you think I am?" Wednesday looked at Kira who was still wearing a mask. Gladly she did or else everyone would see how messy she was. "Are we doing this or not?"

"I—" Kira turned to the coach as if silently asking for help.

"Wednesday maybe you can try another time. Kira and Xavier are pairing for today." Two people don't like how that sounds. Wednesday as she refused to be rejected. Enid hated that the ginger needed to be paired with that boy.

Xavier smiled smugly. It irked the goth even more. Xavier wore her mask again, facing the ginger who was waiting.

As they went again, everyone was watching the ginger. It didn't last longer when Xavier did a low strike but Kira effortlessly dodged it and she hit Xavier's top.

"Point to Kira. Do you want to continue?" the coach scoffed, teasing the psychic boy.

"I guess you win," Xavier admitted. He removed his mask and walked to Kira. "Mind if I get tips?" the boy asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't sign up for that," Kira said walking back to Sammy.

"That's not bad." Sammy hummed as Kira got closer.

"I didn't even try." Kira shrugged. "Wanna pair up?"

"Sure. Fair warning, don't get easy on me." The two girls went to their mats while the class continued. The only difference, the other students are watching them.

Xavier remained at the corner close to the two girls. Sammy teased the boy, saying he should watch from the 'expert'. Good thing Xavier didn't take losing hard.

Wednesday and Enid are watching Kira. Wednesday was amazed at Kira's skills. She's in Bianca's level but Wednesday won't admit that. Enid on the other hand was distracted by the ginger's smile every time she removed her mask to take a pause. It's her first time to see Kira's smile but to be fair, it hasn't even been a full day since she met the girl. But Enid could only guess that the smile that Kira's wearing was not the brightest smile she could have. And it confuses her.

___________________

"I'll see ya later, Kibs!" Sammy yelled. She walked to her next class after changing to her uniform. Kira did the same right after the class. Surprisingly, Kira enjoyed the match with Sammy. Sammy is skilled in fencing. She gave Kira a worthy match.

After the fencing, Kira headed to her next class. When she got there, she saw three of Wednesday's friends. And unlike before, the three noticed her.

"Yow, Kira, I saw your match with Sam. You two were clashing crazy!" Ajax exclaimed.