ICSY 19: Color Me Intrigued

Waking up with a new mystery is one thing that made Wednesday's day exciting. To say she's excited is an understatement.

With the stalker that she still working on. The vision she had about that mysterious girl. And the dream is not really a dream but a piece of memory. Wednesday has a lot on her plate.

She was so occupied with these mysteries that her roommate noticed the underlying excitement through the goth's eyes.

"You're not planning something today, are you?" Wednesday turned to the werewolf with a slight change in her demeanor. You could tell she became conscious as she saw the blonde scanning her, almost unsecret. Thing was sitting on Enid's shoulder which made her look at the hand to also ask him.

But of course, neither of the two gave her the answer.

Enid sighed knowing that her roommate won't say anything. She doesn't know how long she can keep herself out of Wednesday's business. She wanted to help, yes. But she doesn't know if the goth even needs her help. "If you're not busy, wanna come with me and hang out with Kira and Sammy?" Enid asked which made the raven pause.

"I mean, we don't have fencing class today. Sammy said it's fine if I want to join their practice."

"She's still on Archery?" Wednesday asked.

"Who? Sammy?"

"Bolton."

Enid frowned as she didn't have any idea of what happened yesterday. Wednesday on the other hand noticed so she told the werewolf what happened. At first, she's thinking if she should tell Enid. In the first place, she doesn't really care. But Enid is Kira's friend too. And she doesn't see the point of not telling her roommate about it.

"Wha— He did that? I can't believe Xavier did that!"

"I'm quite disappointed that you didn't expect that from him. But yes."

"How's Kira? I'm sure she's really upset! Oh my, that's why she's not at the dinner time last night!" Enid exclaimed. "We need to see her. Like right now!"

"We?"

"Yes, you said you were there to comfort her last night. She might still need it." Enid was surprised when Wednesday said that she had a talk with Kira. Though Wednesday didn't come into details about what happened last night, Enid had assumed that the goth and the ginger had a sensible talk, 'cause why not? Only though she didn't know why she would think that way knowing the two barely talk and see each other. Considering the rumors circling around about the two girls also.

"I didn't say anything about comforting her. Besides, I still have a lot of things to do. You can go and do your thing."

"But..."

"If she's still in Archery, then Xavier would be there. He's the last person I want to see. And again, I need to do something."

"May I come with you?" Enid pouted causing the goth to look away.

"I thought you were concerned for Bolton?" Wednesday asked almost with a sense of jealousy. Wednesday doesn't even know where it came from. Just a while ago, she felt empathy towards the ginger. But now it's different seeing Enid's concern towards the girl wasn't normal for just a friend. What is more shocking is that she felt bad at the beginning knowing the Bolton girl is still upset at the moment.

Wednesday just shook the thought as she continued. "She might need your company more. Thing and I can handle it anyway."

Enid sighed without a choice. Though she wanted to be with Wednesday, being with Kira wasn't a bad choice either. "Okay, just tell me if you need help... If you just want to."