ICSY 13: Suspicions, Tensions, and Questions...

Forth class ended and Wednesday decided to approach Kent as they have the same class. Everyone was leaving the room, mostly to go to the mess hall. Before Kent could go, Wednesday caught him.

"Ey, Wednesday! Gonna walk with me to the mess hall?"

"No, actually. I just need to ask you something that the others shouldn't know. And with that, I mean, you can't tell anyone about this conversation. Not even by accident."

The siren boy narrowed his eyes as he leaned his face a little closer yet the goth didn't budge. "What's the bet?"

"Bet?"

"Ya know, so I can—" Kent said as he made a sign of zipping his mouth close. "close my mouth."

"What do you want?" Wednesday asked, already regretting what she was about to do.

"Uhh, how about... doing my assignment for three days!" Kent beamed.

"You know Thing's still here, I can ask him to give you what you desperately need."

"Or, no threats for a week," Kent added, raising his pointy finger while smiling.

"Deal." Wednesday closed. "Now, tell me what you know about Kira Bolton and Weems."

The boy frowned, completely didn't see that question coming. Like, it's Wednesday Addams. If she'd ask someone about a person, she'd go with Enid. But to be fair, Enid doesn't know a thing about the ginger and Kent is the only one who knows some information about the girl.

"Kira Bolton? You guys really curious about her, aren't you, huh?" Kent huffed. "Okay well, all I know was Kira was pretty close to Weems. There was this summer camp every year for all outcasts and Kira was there every year."

"How come Enid doesn't know about it?"

"Well, Enid was in another summer camp specifically for werewolves," Kent said. "And if you ask why the squad doesn't know about her, it's because she didn't leave Weems' side. She barely joins the other outcasts."

"And how'd you know this information?"

"I got in trouble one day during the camp in ninth grade. Weems kinda gave me a little lesson, then I saw her there." Kent shrugged and didn't really care about the information he was giving. "Other than that, I already told you guys everything last time."

"Do you know what's her power or her kind?"

"I'm not that interested enough." Kent shrugged. "And to be fair, there's really nothing interesting about her, ya know? She's a nerdy type. Once, she posed as the group leader so I would do the talking with the other members. That's just last year... I think before you arrived." Kent mused.

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. I'm not that interested."

Wednesday rolled her eyes. She didn't know if she should be glad that another one from their squad didn't really care about gossip and stuff, but Kent's ignorance wasn't really in place. As they got to the mess hall, they immediately saw their squad.

"Two days in a row. You sure Enid's not holding you on your neck, to join us, Addams?" Bianca teased as the goth sat beside Enid. Of course, it's not a secret to them that Wednesday would rather be out somewhere else than them. Basing last year, the goth barely spent time in the mess hall. But it's because she's busy solving a mystery. Just like today by observing her friends and the people around the school. Certainly not because of the blonde wolf, yeah.