ICSY 11: Magic!

Wednesday woke up as she felt a tug on her blanket. The sun hasn't shine yet. Even her werewolf roomie is still in deep sleep. Wednesday sat up and saw Thing at the end of her bed. Thing had woken her up.

"Good morning Thing." Wednesday looked at her roommate, making sure she's still asleep. "Updates?"

Last night when Wednesday and Enid went back to their dorm, Wednesday had sent Thing to spy on Kira. Which explained why he was not in the room when the two roommates were talking about love. Wednesday was more in relief that she sent out Thing. He doesn't needed to know that conversation. But much sure, the werewolf would blab about it.

Wednesday slept while Thing was still out. She already had expected it. Thing waited for Sammy to go back to their dorm since he doesn't know where was their dorm. He only took a long time because the girl were stuck on the tortured artist and they had stayed in the cafeteria talking. When Sammy went back to her dorm, Thing followed her.

Thing started to sign as Wednesday listened, well, watched. After explaining why it took him than expected, Thing proceeded to the actual result. "She came out of her dorm when the lights were out. She went to the library and disappeared."

"What do you mean disappeared? I told you—" Wednesday stopped as Enid started to shift on her bed. She turned to Thing again when and glared at the poor disembodied hand. "You've missed, again!"

"She was just right there! But then she disappeared. It's not my fault she walked fast." Thing reasonned out.

"How could you missed her?"

"She. Was. Fast." Thing emphasized. "It was like magic shits!"

Wednesday frowned. She doesn't know the girl's power yet. Magic... witch? No, if she was a witch everyone would know that. Witch is the most rare type of outcast. Everyone actually believe that witches were fully extinct. But there's always a possibility. That was what Wednesday going to find out.

Meanwhile, the girl in question was wide awake. Yes, she was in her secret place busy solving the stalker's mystery. Kira looked at the watched and realized she only have a couple of hours before everyone would be up, well at least most. She can't go back to where she entered because the chances of the librarian being there by that time is high. How would she explain how she got in the library?

So without a choice, Kira used her exit path, the passage that was connected to the Nightshade library. Kira gathered her important things first before she went to the other passageway. Compared to the passageway to the big library, the path to Nightshade library was much farther. Kira just needed to pass the narrow walls and it was a challege, Kira wasn't a fan of small spaces. After a ten minutes walk onto the dark and breath-taking passageway, Kira found the door exit.

Just to make sure, she closed her eyes and let herself drift into her trance. Her soul drifted apart from her body, efforlessly travel through the walls. Nightshade library was empty. She also checked the exit which was the Edgar Allan Poe statue and since it was still early, the coast was clear.

Kira went back from her body and opened her eyes. Oh the beauty of her power. She pushed the fake wall and slid the shelf on the left. With just that, she was already in the Nightshade library. She was actually surprised no one knows about it. Well, all thanks to the new members of Nightshade who only uses the secret library for partying. Kira closed the shelf again, making sure it was completely close. She made her way to the swirl stairs and opened the passageway out to the Nightshade library. And there she goes, complete and unseen.