ICSY 12: Prove It

Wednesday and Thing left the library right after checking the library. They knew where to go right at that moment. They found themselves in Cordelia Hall, the same hall where Kira's dorm was.

"I think they're still inside." Thing signed.

"You wait here and I'll hide. Once they leave, you go in and open the door once I knock." Thing signed a thumbs-up and walked his finger close to the door, the same door where he saw Sammy walk in last night, and Kira go out during lights out. Wednesday on the other hand hid, just waiting for the girls to leave their dorm.

After some minutes, the door opened, and there, Kira and Sammy went out together. It wasn't hard for Thing to get inside as Sammy was talking to Kira, making the two of them busy with whatever the brunette was talking about. As Wednesday saw the two pass by and leave the hall, she made her way back in front of the dorm and knocked three times.

The door opened up, revealing Thing.

"Let's make this quick." Wednesday marched to Kira's side of the bed. It wasn't hard to tell it was hers as the goth spotted a picture frame on the left bed's table.

"What are we searching for?" Thing asked.

"Anything you find interesting."

Thing started to look while Wednesday walked to Kira's study table. Above it was a shelf for witchcraft books. Wednesday scoffed, the ginger must be really interested in witch stuff. Wednesday's gaze went back to the table and saw the bonsai that the girl kept. Oddly enough, the plant only has two leaves. Wednesday started to look at the drawers but she didn't find any.

"This is pointless."

Thing tapped and Wednesday turned to her. "What it is, Thing?" She walked to Thing and saw him pointing at the drawer inside. A picture frame— Kira wearing Nevermore uniform, smiling wide, eyes shut close. Beside her was Weems, with the same length of smile while hugging the young girl's head. At the bottom of the picture, there are words written in cursive. 'Not even death can part us'

___________________

"Sam!" Enid skipped toward the brunette and ginger but barely looked at the other girl. As she got closer, she looked at Kira and acted surprised. "Oh! And Kira. Hi!"

"Hi."

"Whoah, Enid, I see you woke up in a good mood huh?" Sammy giggled at the werewolf's energy. "Does this have something to do with the certain goth?" She asked, leaning closer and whispering. Enid blushed. She looked at Kira wondering if she had heard it. And she had! Kira narrowed her eyes curiously as to what Sammy meant but didn't dare to ask. Sammy on the other hand noticed Enid's reaction. She was like 'bitch, your roommate's literally here!' Sammy chuckled. "Don't worry, Kibs is not a talker." She assured.

"I'll go get us a table." Kira excused not wanting to hear what the two were talking about.

As Kira left, Enid turned to Sammy with a look of betrayal. "Are you serious? I just told you not to tell anyone!"

"I didn't. It's okay, it's just Kira. She probably doesn't care." Sammy assured. "So, what's with the mood?"

Enid's expression instantly changed. "Oh, I have so much tea to spill!" She excitedly said, shaking the brunette's body. "When are you free? We have to talk on Wednesday and I's progress!"