ICSY 14: Jam-Zam!

Kira doesn't have her last subject so instead, she went back to her dorm feeling so tired after the whole day socializing plus the fencing match with Wednesday. Just as expected, there wasn't a blood. But sure there's a lot of talking and if Kira would be honest, she'll be more up on the first choice than the second. At least if she end up bleeding, she'll down to infirmary and may skip some other classes. But that wasn't the case. And if you are wondering who won the match, it was Kira. Nothing special happened, Kira congratulated Wednesday with all her might— that's another soul-sucking socializing thing— and proceed to her next class with Ajax who wouldn't shut up about how epic their match was.

So Kira needed a rest. She arrived in their dorm and slammed straight to her bed without caring if she's still in her uniform. She have to remind herself that she'll also having a jamming session with her roommate. Which she actually not sure why she agreed. Well, Sammy's a good roommate. Kira's surprise that she's really getting along with her. This time, Kira had a complete rest without leaving her body. She was so tired that even her astral form hadn't leave her own body and it was another kind of good feeling. But only this time, Kira wished it didn't happen.

Kira woke up when her phone buzzed from the pocket of her uniform. Even if she was so tired, she's not that heavy sleeper. She yawned and sat up, wondering who would message her but she thought maybe it was her roommate about to remind her about their bonding time.

But it's not. Another message from unknown number and before Kira open the message, she looked at the door and saw the same envelop she saw the last time. She hurried and picked the envelope from the floor, not risking of her roommate seeing it. She also opened the door to see if there's anyone around but empty hallway greeted her.

Kira closed the door again and walked to her desk and inspect the envelope. Only this time, it's different. As she opened it, there's only one written note. 'you will die' Kira frowned as she read it. She will die? Of course she knew that, but this is different. This stalker is telling her she'll die. Are they planning to kill her? And then it hit her. If she gets the same envelope as Wednesday, does that mean...

Kira left her dorm but just as she opened the door she saw Sammy and Enid who are also surprised that she's already in the room.

"Oh great! Kira, I brought E—"

"I'm sorry, Sam, I need to check on something. It's really important." Kira said.

"Oh, okay, go on." Sammy said confusedly and they watched Kira ran on the hallway.

"I told you, she's still scared of me." Enid sighed.

Sammy turned to Enid and nudged her. "C'mon, she said she needs to do something important. And I think she'll come back after." Sammy said as she pulled Enid inside their dorm. "You think we can invite Yoko and your other friends? I mean, if Kira won't comeback at least we get to enjoy still."

"Ugh, I'm sure Yoko's with Divina by now. Bianca's been busy lately too, so nope, I don't think they are up. But this Friday, we'll be having girls night at Yoko's dorm, you and Kira are free to join!"

"Is Wednesday's gonna be there too?" Sammy went to her closet to get clothes to change. Enid's already out of her uniform as her last class ended earlier and she just waited for Sammy.

"Girls night is not her bag. Anyway, what was the thing you were about to say earlier at the fencing class? The one about Wednesday and Xavier." Enid sat on Sammy's bed while the girl still look at some clothes.