Chapter 11

sorry for uploading late, alot going on nowadays.

please comment and vote. I would really like some feedback.

...........................................................................................................................

(Carmina’s view)

Was it just Carmina or did she see Margaret and Zack holding hands? They better have not been in a relationship. How could she not know this?

She knew she couldn’t ask them right now. She just had to wait for them to tell her and the others.

She looked out the window, taking in the beautiful view around her. This was the first time she was going to his house. She wondered what his parents are like and if he had any siblings.

She remembered that Abigail didn’t know that she wasn’t coming home now so she decided that she’d text her now. She asked Margaret for her bag, which was at the back of the car, and got her phone out.

After she finished texting Abigail that she was going to be a little late, she looked up to see Damien’s house in view. It was very beautiful. She could see the woods behind it; to her it looked creepy and gloomy.

As he parked outside the porch, Carmina took her seatbelt off and got out of the car. She walked up the steps and waited for Damien to unlock the door.

“Are your parents home?” she asked him.

He looked at her and shook his head. “I live alone. My family died; that’s why I moved here.”

I’m so sorry. I didn’t know,” she replied, quietly.

“It’s okay,” he said, laughing it off.

He unlocked the door and looked at Carmina, “monsters first.”

“What are you waiting for then? Go on,” she replied back, shoving him in to the house.

“Fine, if you want the most good-looking person to go in,” he told her.

 “You two are as bad as each other,” Margaret muttered.

Carmina looked at her, acting as if she was offended. “I am nothing like him.

Zack shut the door behind him, shaking his head at her. “You forgot to get the decorations.”

“Oh fish!” she groaned.

They all looked at her as though she was a freak.

“Seriously, Carmina? fish?” Margaret asked her.

“First thing that came into my mind. People, don’t judge me,” she moaned out loud. She turned around and opened the door. She stomped to the car and realised she didn’t have the keys.

“Seriously, Carmina, you’re so stupid at times,” she scolded herself.  “Damien!”

He unlocked the car and helped take her the boxes back to his house and then locked the car again.

“Okay, so I and Margaret will start with the living room. You guys start on the kitchen,” Zack instructed.

Before she could object, Damien answered back, “Yeah, ok.”

Zack and Margaret walked to the living room together.

‘Aww, they look soo cute together,” she thought to herself. She felt guilty that she didn’t know about her best friend’s feeling towards Zack.