Chapter 20

Hey Guys! I’m so mega sorry for not updating soon. I was just so busy!

Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter! It’s a little short but this is all I could come up with.

Love ya guys!

xx

……………………………………………………………………………

(Carmina’s view)

Vampire? Did he just say vampire?

He could have called himself a mermaid or the lochness monster but no, vampire just had to come out of his mouth.

From books that she read in the past, Carmina could remember vampires being described as blood-sucking monsters who chose humans mainly as their victim for food.

Even though she read many horror books about vampires, Carmina wasn’t afraid of vampires but she still always had a negative feeling towards them. But, she knew they weren’t real like Bigfoot; they were just myths. Silly myths.

“Damien is this story about Dina even true?” she sighed, getting up from her seat on Damien’s lap when he quickly grabbed her waist and sat her down again.

“Of course it’s true! Do I look like a person who jokes around?” he asked her rhetorically.

“I have no idea right now! You just mentioned the word ‘vampire’ in this true story of yours,” she replied, shrugging.

If he really was joking around with this story about Dina, then she’d be really annoyed.

“You know what, I’ll give you proof!” he told her.

He stood up from the sofa after he put Carmina down.

“I’m gonna give you a donkey ride and run. By the way, vampires can run very fast without getting tired,” he told her.

She nodded. “Yeah, I read that in a book. I think it was from ‘the vampire diaries’. The one problem with that is it’s not real!”

Ignoring the comment she made, Damien turned around and crouched down, waiting for Carmina to jump onto his back. As soon as he felt her on him, he quickly grabbed her legs so she wouldn’t fall.

“Hold on tight, Carmina,” he instructed.

Going along with it, Carmina did as she was told and grabbed Damien’s should as he walked out of the factory.

For the first time, she felt some feelings towards a boy and then this craziness had to come up and ruin everything. Why did she have to fall in love for the first time with an insane but good-looking boy? Sweet too.