Chapter 26

Hey guys! I hope you liked the last chapter!

This one will be a little boring but it was the best I could do.

If you guys could give a shout out to my story, I’d really appreciate it. I want a few more reads before the book finishes

Anyways hope you like this chapter…

Love you all

 Xx

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Damien’s view)

Watching Carmina very closely, Damien swiftly moved in to a sitting position, surprised by his newfound strength; he had never felt so alive before. Even though he was a vampire which made him much stronger than humans, he knew something else to it.

“Did you save any for me?” he asked Carmina, who was in the middle of drinking a glass of blood.

He smiled, watching Carmina twist her head around towards him with pure shock and happiness in her eyes. Not wasting a second, he pulled her into a warm hug they both definitely needed.

He was a little upset that he wasn’t able to turn Carmina in to a vampire instead of someone else but nonetheless, he was glad she was safe and that was what matters the most. Now, they could the rest of their lives together.

He loosened his grip on Carmina so he could look at her face; he wasn’t surprised that she didn’t change at all, well except for her eyes which had a little red hint inside but still midnight blue. She was naturally beautiful.

Remembering why he almost died, he pulled Carmina closer to him so she was sitting on his lap and scanned the room for Sabre.