AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys!

If you reached this point, let me thank you for taking time reading this story. I always believed that one's time is so precious so let it known that every seconds of your time waiting for an update, being here, is highly appreciated. I couldn't thank you enough for that.

Anyway, let me take this space to talk about the core of this story.

Some readers DMed me and said that they couldn't wait to see the full blown happiness of Anntonia and Michelle (in this story). Some said it's too dragging, some like how it flows in a slow burn. I hear you all. But not everyone knows how real this is; having broken, having trust issues and having to put up walls to protect yourself.

Anntonia (in this story), as we know, has been betrayed, emotionally abused, used, traumatized. That leads her to develop trust issues and avoid commitments.

I want you to know that people like her (in this story) tend to avoid romantic commitments no matter how much they care for someone. They even struggle keeping up with close friendships or social connections. They usually misinterpret slight differences in a situation, overthink, find it too hard to believe and forgive. They assume, anticipate betrayal almost to everyone, too cautious and suspicious.

Internally, it's a whole ass struggle that they didn't realize what they inflicted on the outside. On people around them. Yes, you can say that sometimes, they can be selfish to think mainly of themselves but it is not always their fault. You cannot disregard their experiences and sufferings.  It's always two steps forward and three steps back no matter how much they try to make things better.

And there's a lot more to know in order to understand them. But what I'm trying to say is, let's be patient with Anntonia (in this story) so we know what the people in the outside world with this kind of situation are walking to. So we become aware, so we understand and can be a help to someone who is in her shoes. And mostly, we can be a safe road to anyone who is walking in this kind of situation.

To every Anntonia out there, take your time. There's nothing wrong in owning your feelings, move on your own pace and mostly, you are wonderful and you deserve the world's kindness. I do believe that one day, you will find the strength to trust again, to be whole again, to love again because love is one of the most powerful force in this world. And no matter how hard you find the reason to believe everything in this world, the right person will come and it will be worthy of the risk. You will love and trust again, breaking the walls you put up for yourself and be free of fear.

That's all guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE!

See you next chapter 😉