1

Warning ⚠️
I make up some stuff

|| Means narration
" " Means talking
' ' Means whispering
// // Means thoughts
* * Means an action

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

*WHOOSH*

A blue boxing head gear came flying and landed in front of us
"Enough, enough!"

"Hey! stop him!"

*POW*

*POW*

*POW*

"Hyung, stop it!"

Right after he said that another
*POW POW* could be heard.

Everyone in the gym rushed towards Joo Jaekyung and his sparring partner in worry.
Mostly for the poor boy on the floor, face covered in blood.

Some started scolding the man responsible for said boy on the floor.

Dan and i were just standing at the entrance, Dan, looking at him in terror whilst i left his side to have a look at the injured boy.

"Hi, i know first aid, would you mind if i take a look?" I said to the person holding a first aid kit.

"U-uh yeah, go ahead" he handed me the kit and i started disinfecting the cut on the boy's face and pasted a big square plaster on his face.

"Make sure to change the plaster when you get home" i reminded the boy "okay.." he said as he stared at me in awe

Jaekyung's POV

"Who's this?" I said loudly
Everyone already had their eyes on that random lady.

She stood up as i walked towards her. "I thought i made it clear, i dont want anyone bringing strangers in here while i train"

"Which one of you clowns decided to invite a guest"

Y/n's POV

// Guest? Did he not notice Dan?//

Speaking of the devil, Dan walked in between us two "o-oh, no, that's not-"

"AHH! SO SORRY I'M LATE" a man that looked like the coach dashed into the room looking at us.

"YOU MUST BE THE PHYSICAL THERAPISTS!"

"Physical therapists...?"

"Yep! They're the new docs!"

"N-nice to meet you"
Dan seemed really nervous now, i kept quiet and bowed with Dan.

They started a conversation, blah blah blah, i stopped listening. All i could see and think about was Joo Jaekyung...

.
.
.

Thankyou for reading!
See you soon♥️