12

Warning ⚠️
*THERE IS SMUT*

|| Means narration
" " Means talking
' ' Means whispering
// // Means thoughts
* * Means an action

Im gonna use the private part words here 🫠

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

At the shower room's entrance, Jaekyung took off his shirt and threw it into a basket.

"Are you done training for the day?" I walked towards him.

"If you need to cool down, out there is better than in the showers- huh?" I got cut off.

Jaekyung pulled me into the shower with him and he pushed me towards the wall. As a result, i lightly hit the ceramic tiled walls.

Mr Joo pressed me against the wall. "That's it exactly, i need
to cool down. Right now I'm
all worked up and overheated
from training...

... And i think i need
some relief, see?"

"Um.."

"So I'm gonna need your help doctor. With this." He said,
then he grabbed my waist and
put his crotch to my ass.

I felt a shiver up my spine.
//He's crazy! We're in public!//

As an attempt to stop him, i said
"S-sir, wait! Not here..."

I was internally panicking as he cornered me and was grinding on me.
I tried wiggling away from him to get my personal space back, but it was no use, Mr Joo is at least three times my weight!

"... There are people right outside, it's too risky! Please reconsider!"

Being Joo Jaekyung, he couldn't stop himself and started pulling down my pants and underwear at the same time.

"Stop..! Mr Joo, s-sir!" I held onto the hand that was trying to undress me.

He said nothing and continued trying to pull down my pants.

//I know i agreed to do this instead of Dan, but in a public bathroom!?!?//

"I said stop it!"
I got a sudden surge of anger and strength, and before i knew it i turned my body to elbow Mr Joo right in the face.

It made a loud *BAM* sound.
That sound made me realise what i just did.

I looked up at Mr Joo and i could see the small red patch that was made when my elbow met his face.

He looked down at me, but surprisingly, he did not look scary like he usually looked when someone pissed him off. He looked surprised.

I was shocked at myself too. How could i have done that! He is my client! No matter how bad they are i cannot injure my patients,
i must have gone mad!

My face shifted into a terrified one. Although he did not seem angry, i could potentially lose a client that could help with granny's hospital bills!

I cupped Mr Joo's face with my hands and tried to sooth the pain by caressing it.

"I'm so sorry, sir. A-are you alright?! I-i didn't mean to hit you, i was just trying to get away...

... Ah, i mean, um, i just.." i tried explaining myself but i couldn't exactly explain why and how i did that...

Before i could continue trying to explain, he lifted his hand up to feel his face.

I immediately took my hands away from his face and fiddled with my shirt instead.