8

Warning ⚠️
I make up some stuff

|| Means narration
" " Means talking
' ' Means whispering
// // Means thoughts
* * Means an action

👉L/n Means your last name👈

Btw i kinda want to improve on my english so tell me if i used any words wrongly!
Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

After visiting grandma in her ward, we were invited to the examination room for a talk with the doctor.

"As you know, Mr Kim and
Ms L/n, as your grandmother's guardian... The latest round of chemotherapy has not been as successful as we'd hoped, and the patient's tumor remains more or less the same size.

It seems likely that the cancer has grown somewhat resistant to the treatment." The doctor said in an apathetic way.

"I see" Dan looked worried and sad.

"So i was actually thinking...

... That maybe we might try a different tact altogether. There's a new medicine that's just completed the trial phase and has been approved for use."

I raised my eyebrows and so did Dan.
"A new medicine?!" He said.

" Yes, and in my opinion, i think its the best hope for your grandmother." The doctor replied.

But she continues, " only... Because it's still so new, it's not yet covered by insurance.. and I'm afraid it's quite expensive. The overall treatment might double, or even triple."

"... And if.. we don't try the new medicine... what happens to my grandmother..?" Under the table i could see Dan clench his hands in frustration, i look at him and held his clenched hand in mine.

"If not that, then I'm afraid.. there's nothing more we can do for her."

The doctor said something neither of us wanted to hear.

//Granny...//

The doctor takes me out of my thoughts as she continues to tell us more information about the price and effectiveness of the new medication.

"The price is so exorbitant that I don't want to pressure you in any way. All I'll say is i believe it to be worth considering... "

As she continued talking, i couldn't stop thinking. Thinking about grandma, the loansharks and Mr Joo.
If we continue to work for him, we just might be able to pay for grandma's hospital bills and the loansharks.

Before i knew it, Dan and i were already sitting in the waiting room.

Dan sighs, and when he was about to cry, his phone vibrated.

*Vrrrrrrrr*          

*Vrrrrrrrr*                      

We both looked at the caller. It was MMA athlete Joo Jaekyung.

Dan looked like he was in a daze, he didn't move, he just stared at his phone.

I could almost hear his thoughts..
//Even if the nightmare gets worse, we're already at rock bottom.//

The call ends and Dan puts it back into his pocket. We didn't need to communicate for me to know where he's going.

.
.
.
.
.

Jaekyung's POV

"The person you are calling cannot-" i off my phone before it continues, I've already heard that line enough times.

"Tsk"

I threw my phone onto the leg rest, annoyed.

As i was about to go get ready for bed.
*DING DONG~*

I walk towards the door viewer screen to see who it is.

*DING DONG~*

I see Kim Dan standing right in front of the camera and L/n Y/n pressing the doorbell. Both drenched in the rain.

"Ha.. now this, i was not expecting."

I opened the door for him and sat down on my sofa. I crossed my arms and looked at the two of them.

"I must have called you a thousand times, and you didn't pick up.
What could possibly be going on in that pretty little head of yours that would bring you to my door?"

I turned to Y/n.
"And before i forget, give me your number, now."

I gave her my phone and she typed away at it, Dan replied to my question.

"I needed to make completely sure...

... About the job, you're not hiring us as just your physical therapists, are you?"

"Of course not. Well, if it's really that difficult for you, i only need one person for that job." I continued.

"One of you can do more work on managing my physical condition with muscle treatment before and after my training each day...
... And the other will be responsible for pre-match sex sessions, to deal with my jinx."

"I assumed even you would pick up on that much."

"Then can i ask... why one of us, of all people?" Dan asked.

"What i need is someone who can help me reach and maintain absolute physical peak condition.

That day's sex with the both of you got me into a state that was remarkably satisfactory."

"So, in many ways, one of you, is the ideal choice."

Bonus!

Jaekyung's POV

I see Kim Dan standing right in front of the camera and L/n Y/n... She was short, i knew that.

But what i did not know was that i could barely see her on the screen.
All i could see was her head until she stopped ringing the doorbell and looked up, now i could see her eyes poke out at the bottom of the screen.

She looks cute. Makes me feel horny.

.
.
.

Hey guys 👋
I have a question. Do u want just Jaekyung and Y/n? Or do u want a poly relationship with someone? If so, with who?

Sorry for the short chapter and thank you so much for reading! See you guys another time.