5

Warning ⚠️
I make up some stuff

|| Means narration
"  " Means talking
'  ' Means whispering
//  // Means thoughts
*  * Means an action

Things are about to get interesting 😏
Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

"I barely have enough time to train, but here i am like some sort of rutting animal, paying people for sex. What do you make of it?"

"Uh.."

"See, the thing is, i have this jinx"

"No matter what happens, i need to have sex the night before a match. It doesn't matter who my partner is...
... But it needs to be a truly satisfying fuck.. for me to win."

//Don't tell me... He's suggesting we do it with him?!?//

Jaekyung smirks when he sees my eyes widening, he turns to face Dan.

"You could say it's my routine, and it's very important to me."

"..."

"Ah... I see. Th-that must be
quite challenging..."

//Oh Dan, my sweet
innocent child//

"Looks like she seems to get it but not you"

Jaekyung grabs and pulls Dan towards him and said "why do you think that on a crucial night before a big match.. I'd go through the trouble of kicking out the man i was already screwing, and ask you two to come over?"

"Who the hell spends five grand on physical therapy in the middle of the night?"

You could see the moment Dan realised the situation and he yanked his hand away from Jaekyung.

I just sat there kneeling on the bed looking at their interaction.

"I... w-we're just here to treat you, as your physical therapists!
We didn't come here to do that kind of thing!" He was right.

Jaekyung turned to me, as if asking me as well. I shook my head to say no, and looked down.

Trembling, Dan said "I'll
pretend i didn't hear that..!"

"My physical therapists? So i guess you don't need that five grand after all."

We both froze.

"If you're not gonna to do it, you two, get out too. What i actually need is sex, not some massage." He said as he slowly got off the bed to stretch.

//What do i do..? Dan and i need the money, but I've never done it before, and I don't know if i can... It's so scary.. and  perverted...//

||But with five thousand dollars...

FLASHBACK

the loan sharks were laughing while beating us up and touching me at places...

Dans bank and mine combined had only $7.51 cents...

Sometimes having to sleep on the stairs because we couldn't go home, it was the hardest during winter...