4

Warning ⚠️
I make up some stuff

|| Means narration
"  " Means talking
'  ' Means whispering
//  // Means thoughts
*  * Means an action

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

Dan and i just stood there, we were not sure what to do honestly. It was a crazy situation to be thrown into at 11:46 in the evening.

"Hot and heavy my ass. i wasn't into it, so get the hell out. And let's be sure not to see each other again."

"W-what..?!"

Jaekyung told the guy off, pretty harshly.

He then finally noticed Dan and i awkwardly standing at the doorway.

He smirked and told the other guy "see? i was even nice enough to open the door for you."

"Hey, Jaekyung, hold on a sec. We've been hooking up for months, now!
You're really gonna end it like this? Come on let's just think things over for a minute..!"

At this point, Jaekyung was looking at me. He had a poker face on.

"I mean you have to admit..."

The boy leans onto Jaekyung's exposed chest.

"...We do.. fit each other...
quite well ♡"

He then grabbed Jaekyung's family jewels into his hand.

Dan immediately covered his mouth in shock and second hand embarrassment for the guy.

Me? I just stood there with my mouth slightly open at his ridiculously bold move on Jaekyung.

The guy continued, "you know i got the technique, baby. I'll suck you off so good you won't know what hit you...
... So just don't say it's over, hmm? Pretty please, sugar?"
He starts to fondle with the jewels.

Jaekyung looked slightly amused by our reactions, only then, did he look at the boy in front of him.

"... Don't touch me, its unpleasant."

//EMBARRASSING~//

There was the beautiful scent of embarrassment in the air.

The boy started getting angry and scolding Jaekyung again.

Dan looked like he was questioning his life choices so i didn't want to bother him at the moment.

Suddenly, Jaekyung called out to us. "You two! What are you doing standing out there? Get in here."

Im guessing the guy didn't see us earlier, as he turned around really fast in shock.

I held the edge of Dans jacket as he spoke for the both of us "ah.. erm... Hello..."

"And just who the hell is that!"

"Ahh.. so this is how you're
gonna play, is that it?"

"You this screwing some other
people will be enough for you to
forget me?"

He thought he could be
annoying, but our Mr Joo had a
great comeback.
"You make it sound like were actually dating. You're just a whore"

//BURNT, ROASTED EVEN//

"W-what?!
You.. fucker!"
"FINE! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!
YOU'RE TRASH ANYWAY!"

"I WON'T TAKE
ANYMORE OF YOUR
PRECIOUS TIME!
.. I HOPE YOU GET YOUR
ASS BEAT TOMORROW!"

And with that, he walked past
us and slammed the door shut.

or at least thats what would have happened if he had shut his mouth...

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS THIS SHIT!
YOU CAN'T EVEN
FIGHT UNLESS YOU FUCK!
PATHETIC!"

*SLAM!*

Dan and i flinched, hard.

Jaekyung had just rammed the guys head into the wall.

"You've been running your mouth for quite a while now...
... Just so you know, if i do mess up my match tomorrow because of you.."

The boys nose was bleeding now

"... I'm gonna come find you, and kill you. Just you wait and see."

The guy slid down to his knees, trembling, revealing the bloody mess he made on the wall. "WAAAH" he touched his nose in pain.

Mr Joo reached into his wallet and threw money at him.

//It's like I'm in a kdrama... //

The money fluttered everywhere and the boy, still on his knees, picked them up while still crying.

Jaekyung turned away from him

"You two. This way."

"Ah, right" Dan
answered

We followed Mr Joo into, presumably, his bedroom.

"The place is a mess, but just come in, first."

It was a whole lot of mess! I had the immediate urge to clean it, how could one just leave this mess!

"Yes sir" We both said the same thing.

Dan then continued with saying "I'll, uh, get set up for your treatment."

He then set down our bag onto an empty coffee table.

"Today's session will be similar to what we did last time." I said to him.

Dan, still taking out the things from the bag, continued "since you have a match tomorrow, i feel like something relaxing will be best." He then dropped something.

I squatted down to pick it up as Dan continued talking "it's getting quite late too, so I'll be using some scents that should help you with your sleep."

Mr Joo didn't say anything, so i turned to face him "did you experience any particular discomfort anywhere after our last session?"

Mr Joo was already staring back at us "No."

"Alright, then. Please go ahead and lie down on the bed."

Dan did his left leg and i climbed on the bed to do his right leg. There was a momentary silence until Mr Joo broke it.

"So"

"Yes?" We both answered.

"The fact that i always have sex with someone on the night before a match, don't you think its strange?"

.
.
.

I'll Have to end it here but I'm posting another one soon!

Thankyou for the votes and thankyou for reading 🙇‍♀️