10

Warning ⚠️
I make up some stuff

|| Means narration
" " Means talking
' ' Means whispering
// // Means thoughts
* * Means an action

I think u understand that
L/n Means your last name👈
So I'll stop writing after
this chapt

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

We are now visiting grandma again, why? Because she's the best.

Today's weather is perfect!
It's a great day to visit granny.

As usual, we walked towards her ward and the nurses would greet us as we passed by since we came by so often,
we have become acquainted with them.

We finally reached her room and Dan opened the door.

"Grandma!" Dan said, excitedly.

"Granny..!" I said it softer, but was just as excited.

The moment grandma realised we were visiting again she had the brightest smile I've ever seen on her face. She could be the sun's rival!

"Dan! Y/n!"

The nurse tending to grandma also greeted us with a "hello!" Before helping grandma sit up so she could talk to us.

While the nurse did that, Dan and i made ourselves comfortable in the room and walked towards grandma's bed.

"Grandma, you talked to the doctor, right? Did she tell you?"

"Sure did! She said we're starting a new treatment this time."

"That's good...

            ... And this treatment has way fewer side effects, so it wont be as hard on you"

As Dan was talking, i made my way right beside grandma and held her hand. It felt frail and wrinkly, but it was a sign that she has had a tough row to hoe.

"Its gonna be great granny, you'll be feeling better in no time." I smiled at her.

Her happy expression turned into a worried one "but.. how are you getting the money to pay for all this..?"

She suddenly started panicking
"YOU HAVEN'T BORROWED IT FROM A LOANSHARK, HAVE YOU?!!" She said loudly.

"Of course not!
Don't worry about the money granny." I reassured her by squeezing her hand lightly.

"The truth is, we recently got a new job. We're working as the private physio for a champion level national athlete! Isn't that cool?" Dan said.

"And the pay is so good we don't even need a second job." I continued for Dan.

"Ahh, is that true?
That's wonderful, just wonderful!" Grandma's face lit up the moment she heard that.

Even the nurse was happy for us. She told grandma "they are your grandchildren, no wonder they landed such good jobs!"

Dan was flattered, he gets really happy when people complement him. "Ah, hehe."

"That's true, my darlings has always..."

*THROB*

I felt a sharp pain in my lower back area, it felt uncomfortable and it stings.