9

Warning ⚠️
*THERE IS SMUT*

|| Means narration
" " Means talking
' ' Means whispering
// // Means thoughts
* * Means an action

Im gonna use the private part words here 🫠

👉L/n Means your last name👈

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

"Now, anymore questions?" Mr Joo said.

"Sir, we want money.
More than you offered us." Dan said.

I could tell he was trying his luck to get as much money out of Joo Jaekyung's pocket as he could.

Grandma's medicine alone costs $9000, i can't even imagine how much the total will be when they add the nursing fees and what not...

The doctor said over $10,000 per month! That is absolutely ridiculous.
But if it saves granny then we're both willing to pay for it!

Dan continued talking. "You offered us $4000. I want $10,000 more on top of that.
Make it fourteen thousand dollars a month.
If you can do that, I'll sign."

//Thats absolutely CRAZY Dan!//
I clench on his jacket.

Mr Joo had a poker face on, he and Dan were just staring at each other.
There was a short pause, everything was quiet.

Until Mr Joo spoke.
"So it was just the money
after all." He grinned.

"Makes sense, i mean this is the same guy who raced over here that night the moment he heard "five grand". You even brought your partner here to help you." He chuckled

"Alright. I'll meet your terms" he stood up.

I was in shock! I'm not sure if he's being nice or because he really wants to sleep with us.

"But i have one more of my own"

... And i knew it was too good to be true

He walked closer to us and said in-between our ears, "whether i have a fight coming or not.. no matter the time or place, you'll spread your legs for me when i say so." I again, clenched on Dan's jacket at that line.

"So, who's gonna be the lucky one among the two of you?"

"..."

"I'll do it." He turned his head to me, i could now see him smirking like he won the lottery.

Dan was about to argue, but i tug on his jacket and gave him a silent "no". He stopped himself but still looked worried.

Dan took a breath and told Mr Joo "alright... but if she needs a break i will.. take over"

"Then we have a deal."

Immediately after he said that Mr Joo held me by my hair and pushed my face to touch his pants.

I was now kneeling on the floor and being pushed against a bulge in Joo Jaekyung's pants, and did i mention he was also unzipping it?

He took out his massive cock as if he forgot Dan was still in the room with us.

"Suck.
I want it now."

I hesitated...

"Don't act like you've never sucked a cock before." He said and tapped his cock on my cheek near my mouth.

'B-but I've never...'

*Sigh*

This brought me back to that day the perverted director harassed me...

FLASHBACK

He cornered me in the director's office and yanked my hand towards his crotch.

"Look how hard you made me..." He said, breathing loudly.

"You have to take care of it! You did this!" He used my hand to rub his balls so he could feel good.

I was absolutely disgusted.
"S-sir, please..."

END OF FLASHBACK

//It felt gross...//
I squeeze my eyes shut.

I was hesitant, but eventually opened my eyes and kissed the head of Mr Joo's cock.

I then started licking it a little.

Mr Joo seemed unsatisfied with how I'm licking it. He sighed "at this rate I'll die of old age before i cum. You need to open wider."

He then held my head with his big hand and pushed me away from his hard cock.

"Stick out your tongue."
I was embarrassed because Dan was just watching the whole thing happen, but of course, i had to comply.

"Ike iss..? (Like this?)" I said
with my tongue out.

Jaekyung's eye twitched slightly, and before i knew it, he shoved my face into his cock.

"If i feel your teeth,
you're dead."

I was struggling.
It was hard to breathe and it
felt like i was choking.

"Mmph"

"Mng"

"Mmph!"

I couldn't stop myself from making noises. He's too fast!

Jaekyung POV

She was so innocent i wanted to fuck her face roughly.

I didn't hesitate to fuck her mouth like a sex toy.

She started to feel really good when I'm pushing and pulling my dick into and out of her pretty mouth.

"Haa..."

She had a tight grip on my jeans and was pulling on it.

I could see she was trying to hold in tears now, but when she actually started crying it turned me on so much i swiftly pulled out and came right onto her face.

She looked much better with my cum all over her teary face.

She was breathing hard and staring into space.

I bent down and cupped her face.

"Yeah, i prefer you like this" i smirked.

"Time to start earning your keep. Lets see how much you can take."

I said as i softly caress her reddish pink lips.

||This is bad...

.
.
.

The chapter stopped here so ill continue next chapter!
Thank you for waiting so long
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Have a lovely day or night or afternoon😁👍