11

Warning ⚠️
I make up some stuff

|| Means narration
"  " Means talking
'  ' Means whispering
//  // Means thoughts
*  * Means an action

Things are about to get interesting 😏
Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's POV

After he said that he left to join the other gym members in a row, when everyone had a partner in front of them, they started their training.

Once again Joo Jaekyung caught my attention. He had a serious look on his face as he punched the heck out of some punching mitts.

"One, two, hook!"

*POW!*             

*POW!*                  

Next, he practiced on his kicks.
Then he proceeded to beat the crap out of his sparring partner.

Jaekyung had a tight grip on the man and soon after his partner was in a painful looking choke hold.

The poor man smacked Jaekyung's big arms and managed to get out a "I'm tapping! Tap!" To let Jaekyung know to let go of him.

After that, Jaekyung brought himself to the punching bags and started beating the hell out of that too. He looked scary...

*POW*

"Ack! Jaekyung hyung! Don't burst the sandbag again..!"

//Again!? Oh mah lawd...//

He finally stopped training and was now talking to the coach, i could see that he was breathing heavily but that just made him look even better.

Dan and i just stood to the side, Dan made a worried face and I'm not sure what face I'm making but it's definitely not a carefree one.

While Dan was in his own thoughts, someone else other than Jaekyung caught my attention.

A man seemed to have some discomfort in his left shoulder.

He didn't look too well so i left Dan's side to approach him.

"Excuse me.. are you
feeling some discomfort..?"

"Sorry?
Oh... i messed my shoulder up
six months ago, and it just
still hurts a little bit."

"Do you mind if i take a look?"
I may be a doctor, but i still
need consent.

"Whoa, really? Please, go
right ahead! Thanks doc!" He
grinned at me.

I smiled back
"it's my job after all!"

Jaekyung's POV

The coach was telling me about my diet and sleep schedule but i wasn't listening.

I looked behind me to see Y/n with Joon woo on the bench nearby. Y/n was fixing Joon woo's shoulder, their faces were quite close to each other. I frowned.

//She's supposed to be my physical therapist.//

"Yo doc! How come he gets special treatment?! Will you check me too?" People started crowding around the bench, waiting to get Y/n's attention.

"Um, ok. Just one minute!" She shyly agreed. That made me kinda mad, I won't lie.

"Me next, please!"

I took one last look at her, just to see if she would notice me.
Then i turned and went back to training.

Y/n's POV

*CLANG-*

That was the bell to tell everyone that training was over, now the members can rest after a hard day of training.

"Hey, you."

"Yes, Mr Joo?"I stood up from beside Dan on the bench.

The coach saw this and was pretty mad, he made gis way beside Mr Joo and gave him a big scolding.

"What was that? "Hey, you?"?" Then the coach gave Jaekyung a hard slap on the head.

Dan jolted at the sudden aggression.

"Were you raised by a pack of wolves?!
I literally just said Dan is your hyung, and even if Y/n is your dongsaeng you should at least make her feel welcome!
From now onwards call them "docs"!"

"Hey... Doc." Jaekyung
looked annoyed.

"Say "excuse me, doc"!"

Mr Joo just rolls his eyes "oh.. whatever. Follow me." He looked towards me and he led me into the gym's shower room.

.
.
.

I saw ton of comments online that said ppl hated Jaekyung and i was wondering if yall would like me to make him a tiny bit nicer?

Anyways thanks for reading and for all the votes and comments!

I wish i could write more but i don't have a lot of time for it rn but i still wanna make yall happy.

It always makes me smile when i see a vote or a comment or when someone puts my story into their reading lists. 👁️💋👁️ muak!