Yandere Amazon Lemon

Another short one. Might make a part two to this, but for sure will make a part two for the Yandere Bully story. Other than that, enjoy.

________________________

The chain around Y/n's wrists and ankles rattled as Y/n, who was chained up in a line along with a couple others, walked towards a large building within the Raiha Empire. The biggest Amazonian Empire there is. Y/n's home Empire, the Yellz Empire, was at war with the Raiha Empire for a couple of years until recently the capital of the Yellz Empire fell to the Raiha Empire.

"Keep walking." An Amazon soldier, who stood at the side of the group, ordered. Y/n was currently being transferred to a prison but first was sent to the town hall for sentencing. Y/n was part of a group of four other men. They were in a line, with Y/n being in the back. They continued walking until eventually arriving at the town hall, walking inside still chained up.

One after the other, the group had gotten their sentencing with the line getting smaller. After each man got their sentencing, they were sent away. Y/n was finally alone after the guy in front of him got his sentence and was taken away into another room.

"What is your name?" A woman, sitting on a chair a couple of feet in front of Y/n called out.

"Y-Y/n..." he said, looking at the woman with fear. The woman gets up from her seat and walks towards Y/n. She stood over him as she looked to be a foot and a half taller than he was. She took a minute of observing Y/n, head to toe before moving away and smiling.

"You shall be my consort, Y/n." The woman announced. After saying this, the others that stood by all muttered something with some groaning in disappointment. Y/n looks up at the woman and sees her gesture with her head for two other women soldiers to come up. The two women soldiers then both grab Y/n by the arms.

"Take him to my home, thank you." The two women holding Y/n nodded and began dragging Y/n towards the entrance door. An hour or so later Y/n was finally brought to a large house with two large trees standing tall on the sides of it. The two women then dragged Y/n inside and tied his hands and legs together, leaving him on a bed in one of the rooms. As Y/n laid on the bed, he watched the sun from the window begin to descend behind the horizon. It was now dark outside when the bedroom door opened up again. Walking inside, her boots hitting the wood floor, Y/n sees a tall woman walk in with a lantern that dimly lit the room.

She puts it on the nightstand next to the bed all the while Y/n tries to release himself from his ropes. The tall woman then walks over and grabs Y/n's face. Bringing his face closer to hers, she stares at Y/n for a moment as she looks at him with seductive eyes while licking her lips softly

"Beautiful toy." She said before throwing his face away and walking back towards the door. She gives Y/n one last smirk before she finally walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. Y/n laid for another hour or so when someone new walked through the door. It was the same woman from the sentencing. Y/n's... New wife.

"Hello, my beautiful husband."

"Husband?" Y/n said in a confused tone. The woman's steps made low thuds on the ground, showing just how strong and heavy she was as she walked towards the bed. Y/n squirms even more as the woman got closer, the armor clanking on her body as she got closer to the bed. Eventually the woman stood at the foot of the bed. Y/n looked on at the woman.

"Be still my husband." The woman said as she started to take off her armor, each heavy plate of armor hitting the ground, until finally the woman had nothing on except some cloth wrapped around her breasts and one covering her intimate area. After undoing her hair, with some of it falling over her shoulder, she then rips the cloth from her body off. Y/n lay's there with his arms and legs still tied as he stares at the woman's naked body.