Yandere Knight (Erika) Lemon

Y/n, being a simple farmer, had just gotten done with a decent harvest and now was venturing out in the woods for a free roaming rabbit or boar for dinner .So Y/n got prepared. Grabbing his bow and arrow he'd usually use for hunting down animals with. Next he'd grab his coat and a couple other supplies like a med kit and medicine.

With all that in the satchel that hung over his shoulder, Y/n opens his front door and steps outside to the early evening. The sun just over the horizon, making the sky that fiery hue while also having a couple of clouds sprinkled here and there. There was a slight breeze so Y/n was grateful he didn't forget his coat unlike last time.

Y/n set off and walked a mile and a half away from his house, his bow and arrow ready in hand. Walking ever so slowly., Y/n crept around the forest watching for any movements. While hunting, Y/n would see the occasional movement in the corner of his eye and turn only for it to be a small bird or rodent.

It wasn't until Y/n caught movement again but this time once he turned it wasn't a small bird or even a rabbit or boar. Y/n lowers his bow as he stumbles upon a wounded knight. Her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders as she leaned against a tree holding her stomach/side area. Y/n approached slowly and as cautiously as possible. With only a foot away, Y/n steps on a stick, breaking it which causes a snapping noise and the knight jolts up, drawing her sword.

She only stayed up for a second however as she was in a lot of pain. Y/n seeing this rushes over and kneels down.

"S-Stay back hunter." the woman grunted and groaned. Y/n grabs his bag and takes out some bandages and some medicine to give to the woman who had an open wound on her side. The woman crawled back at first but soon stopped and let Y/n tend to her wound, wrapping it up and stopping the bleeding and giving her medicine right after to help ease the pain.

"Thank you..." The woman muttered under her breath with a small blush forming on her cheeks. Y/n nods and helps the woman up. Once standing, Y/n puts her arm around his shoulder, helping the woman walk. It took them about two hours to get back to Y/n's house. The sky was dark now and Y/n had helped the woman all the way back. Inside, Y/n set the woman on his dining room chair.

"Is this your home?" The woman asked with her hand still grabbing onto her side.

"Yeah, this is my home." Y/n replied while he went and rummaged around in his cabinets for some more bandages. The woman sat and observed Y/n. A smile grin formed on her lips as she continued watching Y/n. His small frail body, his face, his small muscles. The woman began feeling something inside of her. A strange urge to just grab Y/n and pin him onto his bed and just take him against his will. Or the urge to just strap him to a chair and torture him hours on end. His screams and his pleads, the woman imagined it all.

Just then, Y/n comes walking up and starts tending to the woman's side making her grunt and groan from pain but for a moment. Afterwards, the woman thanked Y/n as he gave her a smile.

"What is your name, young man?" She asked.

"Y/n..." he replied, putting away the medical supplies he took out. The woman then bites her lip when Y/n turns his back but would immediately stop once he turned right back to face her.

"What is your name if I may ask as well?" Y/n asks as he closes his cabinets and starts making some tea on the fire stove he had.

"My name is Erika." She gave the best innocent smile she could.

"I like that name." Y

complimented.

"Thank you..." Erika blushed. After waiting for some time, Y/n pours himself and Erika some tea which he gives to her. She thanks him for the tea and thanks him once again for letting her into his home. Y/n then gets curious and asks.